Do guys like it when girls paint their nails?

Do you find it cute or attractive? Or do you really not care?

• I like it.
  • I don't like it.
  • I don't mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keeping them small and clean is cute and much better ! coloring or painting them once in a while is fine !!

What Guys Said 15

• I vote 'A' cause I think painted nails on girls look awesome but I dislike it when they don't maintain it, allow it to stay chipped off etc

• I voted C), although that depends on color. There are colors that I don't like at all, for example black or red or... actually what I like if there's more effort put into it than just something monocolor. I don't think mono-color nail-painting looks good most of the time. I think I should have voted B).

• I like it as long as the nails and the polish are good obviously. Just because they're painted doesn't mean they automatically look good.

• why not? i dye them sometimes as well LOL

• It's not something I care about too much if its just a simple paint or if they're just unpainted, but when painted nicely yes it's very attractive

• I like it.

• If it makes her happy. I don't notice.

• They look even cuter :)

• Meh, doesn't matter either way.

• YES! I love it

• It's not important, but i like it , it is cute.
    Do it if you want.

• Like it, but hate dark colors like black and purple

• I love when a woman does herself up as long as the face has little to no foundation on it and it is done in a classy and creative way.

• Baseball catchers do their nails. Why? So the pitchers can see the signs better in the dark. They're male.

• I like pastel colors on the fingers, black on the toes

What Girls Said 5

• I've had guys tell me they've never even noticed a girl's nails and other guys affectionately compliment me on them, so it just depends I guess.

• I think it's more of a look of completeness than actual nail polish... They don't really notice. None of them... o. O

• Not surprised by the resaults...

• Ain't nobody got time for that

• Some do, some don't.
    The important thing is whether your significant other likes it or not and what colour he likes :)