People! thinking of a HAIR COLOUR CHANGE around Christmas. Can you tell me if you think it'd suit me?

Hiiiii sooo I'm thinking of dying my hair a deep brown burgundy or mahogany next. it'll basically be a dark brown with a hint of red, not too much.

iv already tried an ombre going from my natural colour to caramel, which was nice, but i wanna do sumthin different.

right now my hair is jus dark brown.

id want it to look like these but darker:
I'm JUST talking colour, not style=]

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...6uay0ej1qj4gtlo1_1280.png

content.latest-hairstyles.com/.../...e-Texture.jpg

note: one thing which worries me is that most girls with this colour hair on the net seem to have lighter skin than i do. is this colour not ideal for olive or tanned skin?=/

thanks:) xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be pretty. You shouldn't worry regarding your skin tone, I think only really light colors, like blonde, look odd on people with tanned skin. However, a reddish-brown color is really pretty and would go well with any skin tone, in my honest opinion. You should definitely go for it :)

What Guys Said 6

• I think little lioness, your hair color right now is AWESOME but since the thought has managed to creep into your little head there I'm sure it's not going to leave unless executed lol so go ahead and do it, you'll make the color you dye your hair proud :-D and yes the color will suit you well :-)

• haha it won't leave but I'm a bit scared to execute:P thanks for that, ill c if i have the guts by Christmas

• YOU little lioness don't lack guts for sure :-D

You want to do it, go on & try it - you'll make the color proud by wearing it. Moreover, if you want to revert to original, all you got to do is let your hair grow ;-)

Today is Jesus' mother's birthday so a good day to execute too :-D

• I'm a guy so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm going to say no. I think you're right about most people with that hair color having lighter skin. I can't really tell how tan you are from your profile but I don't think mahogany would complement your skin. If you do dye your hair, how long would it take before you can dye it again?

• ok thanks ill consider that.
      well it could take ages unitl it fades away or i could just dye over it.

• No problem. You'll probably look good with whatever color you choose, just don't go any reder than the pictures you posted. Good luck

• aw thanks:) yeah for sure.

• My feeling (and photographic imagination) says that would look nice on you.
    It's just a coincidence but this afternoon I was taking a walk and a Spanish speaking girl on a bike passed me. Her hair was the colour you intend and her skin colour was like yours or even slightly darker.
    And I can tell you she looked nice :-)

• I would think you look good with anyone of the colors
    you don't want too much burgundy to come through
    i think it would look good with your skin color which is olive
    your very pretty by the way so you should have no problem

• I think you hair is lovely the color it is now, but it would still look nice if you dyed it obviously.

• in my opinion it'd look good on you. I'd even say it suits your face. But I'm a guy, so I say this subjectively. Can't really offer any actual "reasons" like the girls who commented haha

What Girls Said 6

• yeah! that color would definitely look great on you!! definitely do it. and you just gave me inspiration for my next hair color :-)

• You would look lovely in it:)

• I thing it would look perfect :)

• It'll look good. And that Burgundy shade will go very well with your skin tone.

• If you're tan, this degree may give you a little colorless look. But eye liner and blush can do the trick.
    The colours I think will suit you: Chocolate caramel hair - delicious light brown

• I think that's a beautiful color for your skin tone