Greek man vs Türkish man. Who is more strong and handsome?

The two neighboring countries of Turkey and Greece and we have some problems. Foreign girls, what do you think about that?

Here Turkey and Greece map.

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/.../turkey_greece.gif

And here Men of Turkish and Greek models.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7saIojiCrto

• Türkish man my choice
    36% (9)50% (6)41% (15)Vote
  • Greek man my choise
    64% (16)50% (6)59% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks all

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well close call but I liked the second half of the video more I think

0|1
    0|0
    • please vote for Türkish man then , also Türkish mans will like you ;)

• Show All
    • **** now i am going and you must know you are a angel with your this beauty. have a good day beautiful angel :)

• now i am going and you must know you are a angel with your this beauty. have a good day beautiful angel. you are a beautiful flower :)

What Girls Said 7

• I would go for greek, not only based on the video though. I know many turkish guys, and I have to say I don't find any of them particularly attractive. However, you can't generalize the looks of a whole nation by a selected few; I'm sure both of these countries have a similar number of smokin' guys ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • your choice but West Turkey Türks realy looks handsome

• I used to like Turkish people, but what I have seen here completely changed my view! They have a superiority complex; like they are the best nation. There is no pure nation!

0|2
    0|0
    • lady, we are good peoples and we are not arrogant. maybe some are arrogant but every nation have arrogant peoples.

• Show All
    • You are contradicting yourself.. the question itself shows superiority towards Greeks!!

• omg this is just a question. no problem

• From the video above I would say Turkish, but in real life judging from the Greek and Turkish guys I have met. I would say none.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're both hot but I'll choose later.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Greek and I prefer American guys... But still I had to support my country :)

0|1
    0|0
    • American guys are ugly. you see American guys in films but they are actor , i saw a lot of American guy and they are ugly. be sure greek or türkish man better than American man

• Show All
    • I hope it won't be too late though :) I am leaving this country in some years..

• lol your choise ^^

• Just from watching the video I would say Turkish. Haven't been around enough Greek and Turkish men though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Based on the video, I prefer Greek, but since my bf is half Turkish and in my opinion he's super hot, I voted Turisk.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think the better question is which one's more narcissistic, in which case we've been debating that for over two millennia.

1|1
    0|0
    • we have a lot of wars with greeks

• We've had a lot of wars with the French. We call them smelly bastards, they call us inbred putains, and we've just settled on that.

• French are arrogant , sometime i dont like french. also i have a welsh friend and she is good women

• There are so hybrid mans each others. Forever Caucasian man. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Turks and their silly questions as always...

0|0
    0|2
  • Damn stupid question

0|0
    0|1