Ladies: how many of you have facial hair?

I've started to notice that a lot of women have facial hair. Especially a thin moustache. Naturally many wax or shave it, but you can still see.

Do you have one and does it bother you.

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me. It's natural.

• It's what I'm thinking as well:D My grandma has some grey chin hair going too

• Yeah, mine too. Not excited for when I get older though. When you're young it's not as noticeable but then it gets grey and BAM! It sticks out.

What Girls Said 7

• every single woman does. if she says she doesn't, she's lying lol. its natural.

when it grows out, yes i have one. no shame in that. i dont shave it tho. shaving makes it more visible when it grows out. waxing is best.

• 1|1
  • I have light hairs so its not noticable thank god! but the odd time id see a wee dark hair and would just pluck it out

• its normal to get little facial hair.. all i do is to wax

• Every human being has it, more or less. I used to wax it when I was younger, now its gone. :)

• I do, but its not that noticeable unless seen up close. But incase of that, I nair it every week so you can't tell. When I get older I'm thinking about laser hair removal

• A female can wax/shave but there's something called hormonal skin pigmentation, basically some can have darkened skin on their upper lip due to hormones, despite there being ZERO hair there. It sucks, it's embarrassing & I hate hormones. Girls always get the short end of the stick in life.

What Guys Said 0