Pick my outfits for the week?

Tomorrow is Monday and I have school I'm a freshman in high school yea I'm looking for what to wear. Pick my outfits for the rest of the week? So I don't have too

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• A wrestling onezy today and tomorrow a suit and skirt like you're off to a very imortant meeting. For the rest of the week just rotate between @wutsitcalled said and Ninja attire.

NOW GO FOURTH AND DO MY BIDDING!!!

• Poncho and sombrero every day of the week. Caliente

• Dress for your body, and for the rules.

• Alright but the rules are a bit too much

• Yea ikr and the crazy part was that it was an arts school! But I didn't have to wear it at the other art's school last year but yea I believe in freedom of expression as well

• Yeah

What Girls Said 4

• I actually wore uniforms for my 13 years of public school. I'm in college now but, if I were in high school I'd go with a casual blouse or v-neck t-shirt , light wash distressed jeans and sandals ( can you wear sandals?). I'd say don't go over the top for the first day but, wear something cute that you feel comfortable in.

• its not the first day but yea I am going with something simple tomorrow since it's Monday

• Well I'm in college. I go three days a week. The first day i dress in sweats. The second day is something casual like jeans. The third day is sumn dressy. See, a mix of all :)

• Yea I'll probably wear a dress this week with converse so it won't be too dressy but I'm just going to wear high waisted jeans with a tight fitted long sleeved lime green shirt and some J's tomorrow

• Yea I agree and lol I don't think you need a big butt for high waisted jeans I have one and it caused mine to stretch they were to tight at first but I broke them in

• Lmao lol

• skinny jeans
    tshirt
    jacket
    sweater
    sneakers
    rainboots
    leggings
    and you're good to go.

• i need some rain boots and I wanted to wear a hoodie but it's too hot

• Do you go to a Christian school?

• No lol it feels like it by how strict they are

• Considering how strict your school is, I wouldn't break two rules. (Shorts&crop tops)

• I've only worn shorts once which was the romper which wasn't even all that short in my opinion but yea I will still wear crop tops because I love them I usually tuck them in at school