Girls How do you feel about one piece swimsuits?

Even though less reveling i find them very sexy as they are so faltering to the figure and give a large area of smooth fabric against the body to touch. The high cut legs are also very sexy.
How do you feel in yours? Any interesting experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• it goes nicely with my body

What Girls Said 15

• I LOVE one piece swimsuits. I feel safer because I have somewhat large curves (breasts, maybe tushie), and I don't want to fall out of my swimsuit. They also give a lot more support: I always wear the halter top one-piece (there's a strap around the neck that holds the swim suit up) because they lift everything and one-pieces often have built-in cups or bras to provide extra support. One-pieces are also very fashionable in my opinion. I think they're more fashionable than any other type of swim suit. My eyes are very sensitive, and I can't even look at bright swimsuits without feeling nauseous. I can't stand them. I don't like to swim very much, but I own two swimsuits and they are both one-pieces: One is a peaceful blue-green pattern that reminds me of jungle foliage and clear ocean beaches, and one is a sophisticated solid black.

• They look & feel awful because my long torso makes the feel like they're pulling too much on my butt or shoulders, and then the bottom part makes "double butt" who it digs in.. They're just unflattering & the tan lines suck.

• I don't like it cuz I don't like the way it makes me look. I normally have a nice shape of body, but a one piece makes me look like an ironing board. Not to mention it makes me look like I have a camel toe. No thanks.

• I love them. Bikinis emphasize my belly fat, but in one piece black swimsuits I look just fine.

www.softunderwearcheap.co.uk/.../...t057-black.jpg

Yeah, baby, yeah!

• HATE THEM. I keep thinking they're super cute in stores and such, but when I try them on they are so uncomfortable and unflattering. I'm short with a pear shaped body, so these things always find a way to make me look like an actual troll with stubby legs and wide, disproportionate butt despite the fact I am quite thin. It also highlights the miniscule pocket of fat on my belly 10x over and makes my upper body look like that of an 8 year old boy.

• Super unflattering for me at least. The only exposed area a guy can notice are my legs which are terrible and my biggest insecurity, they look somewhat childish and with my short height and the way it skims over and doesn't define my chest I could be roughly estimated to be about 12. Gross and doesn't do me any favors.

• Haven't worn one in years. Not even sure how one would fit my body. But I have nothing against them in general :)

• I like 1 peice bathing suit because it feel less revealing and even though it shows less it still looks good so I truly love one peice bathing suits

• I like one piece swimsuits.. Some have really good designs to show off a womens curves

• Yes i thought that to.. do you have any good ones?

• haha haveyou been practicing running in slow mo?

• Haha no! That would be funny.. Something to put on my to do list *slow mo runs* on behalf of Chester88

• I dont care for them... some gals look HOT in them... I am not sure how I would look in one... I love my bikini's even if I have gained a bit of weight and my legs now jiggle.

• i had thrown away mine, only go for bikini or tankini

• i have a one piece that is strapless and i feel incredibly awkward in it even though people say it suits me

• They are very uncomfortable because no girl is proportioned exactly the same on top and bottom. And one pieces are designed exactly for that body type. I prefer tankinis personally

What Guys Said 1

• Dude you sound like a total creep. Just sayin', but most 20 year old girls don't want to describe to some 40 year old guy how they feel where a smooth tight fabric bathing suit.