What do you think of them? Should it be okay to change your eye color? What color would you change yours to?

I guess using colored contacts is sorta like getting your hair highlighted or dyed. You still have your normal color, it's just "covered" up.

I personally don't like dramatic changes, like from deep brown to a bright blue.

I would like to just enhance my blue eyes...to be a more intense blue. Hehe. =]

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried them and I liked them but didn't like them. I tried the blue, green, and grey. I wanted to know what I looked like with those colors. My favorites were grey and the green the blue didn't look natural. It bugged me. I haven't worn them in a while but I think I would try them again. People weren't found of me wearing the blue contacts.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I've got brown eyes, but they're a lighter shade so when I wear green contacts they look really cute hazel color and completely natural. I think it all depends on which brand you use since some are meant to enhance color while others are meant to cover up.

• I think colored contacts are a fun idea too, and I kind of want some myself, though I don't think I would wear them all the time or anything like that. It's just another way of spicing up your image and playing around with what might look good on you, I think. I plan on getting golden ones for my Cheshire Cat costume for Halloween. Lols. I also like the idea of purple ones. I've always wished that I was born with eyes that could be compared to amethysts.

• I think if you are just enhancing what is already there and you get the right shade they can look amazing! Although sometimes they do look really fake, I really want to try them though..maybe when I get some more money..:)

• I like to change up my look alot. Color contacts are okay with me but not every day. I've always wanted purple or brown eyes.

• I think they are lame. They always look fake. I'm sure your eyes look fine.

• I think colored anything is fun, espically contacts. Have fun with them, there's nothing wrong with changing your eyes for the day. I've been thinking of getting purple ones (think they'd look neat with my red hair) I also would like green cat eye ones... So I'd have the same color, just a different shape. Why not?