Girls in glasses- yay or nay?

Do you think glasses on girls or guys is an attractive asset or hides beauty?

• Yay
    76% (13)81% (26)80% (39)Vote
  • Nay
    24% (4)19% (6)20% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Glasses or Sunglasses add symmetry to your face, making you appear more attractive, and more mysterious.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 18

• Since I wear glasses, my opinion is biased, but I find girks with those stylish round square glasses to be super cute :)
    i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...Fancy-Dress-font-b-Big.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../image004.jpg

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../glasses002.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Asked numerous times. Glasses can really lighten the beauty of one person but not so much on another. You just have to know if glasses edit your look on the plus side or the negative.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think girls in glasses makes no difference to me. I would still like the girl
    i think if she wore sunglasses lot it would give me feelings on what she's
    hiding I don't know LOL maybe i feed into it too much about the sunglasses but
    there is actually people like that I've ran into

1|0
    0|0
  • In most cases I like 'em on both men and women. I have three female friends who wear them and they look fu**ing adorable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I votes yay, geeky or dorky
    Love it, not sure why, but its very attractive.. Maybe fashion? Or they just look more real? Honest? (Yeah Cali here has some two faced women.. 80% of the women I've met lie or very deceiving )

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, have u seen @CommieDearest

3|1
    0|0
  • Love me some glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. @CommieDearest can pull it off but I can't.

2|1
    0|0
  • I love glasses :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • They look really cute on a girl.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, genuinely think it's about 50/50 with girls looking better with/without.

2|1
    0|0
  • a pic for an exact example of what you're talking about would be usefull but my wife wears glasses and i love them... when we first met sometimes if we went out to the bar shed wear a sexy dress with heels and glasses... loved it!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends who wear the glasses

1|1
    0|0
  • Yup the full rim glasses with long hair always go along well !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses, so it would be hypocritical of me to criticize anyone else for wearing them.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes - but not @CommieDearest she hates me :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the glasses too. Some glasses really compliment a girl and othes not so much.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I voted YES.

1|0
    0|0
  • I vote yes! Obvi.

1|2
    0|0
  • I say YAY because I have them too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses don't look that great on me (I wear contacts instead) but they can look really good on a lot of people :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though I wear glasses I voted for nay because I think we all look much better without them. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can be a great feature for a girl, many girls with glasses are gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0