Girls, do you hate your nose? and guys do you notice unattractive ones when you look at a girl's face?

Reading that Iran is the nose job capital of the world, I was wondering if guys really notice ugly noses, or concerned with their own's shape. I think a large amount of us girls hate their noses, had a plastic surgery or want to. lol

Example on ugly noses: www.stylentips.com/.../Saba-Qamar.jpg?136eee

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Never had a problem with my nose...

That girl might have a bigger nose, sure, but she's still beautiful.

What Guys Said 5

• I have noticed weird looking noses on pretty girls or fake noses but if I'm actually into her.. My eyes are focused on her eyes most of the time and her lips when she laughs/smiles.. So for me eyes and mouth area is more important

But that's just me, people find me to be the odd or unique one lol

• I notice a girl's nose only if it's very large/weird shape. However, pretty hair can detract me from her nose. I have a friend who had tight curls and always wore them and I would always smile when I saw her cause of her curls. How ver she straightened her hair one day and I started to notice her other facial features that I never really paid much attention to. She had a rather large nose and it was killing my vibe. I still thought she was pretty, but the nose did catch my attention.

• I notice girls noses, but I usually think they are cute. Lots of times girls don't like things about themselves that I find very cute ans like a lot. Weird how that works.

I have sort of a big nose, it's a Greek nose. But I like it, makes me feel manly and dominant.

The women in the picture doesn't have an ugly nose IMO. I think it fits her shape and style perfectly, very feminine

• That you think that her nose shape is good, assures me that women and men look differently on noses hahaha

• I think it fits her better than other nose shapes would. Really not bad at all but yeah guys and girls do think very different lol

• Honestly I'm more concerned with my own nose.

• I have never stared at their nose, its usually her body then face i stare at , never the nose.
    Anyway, a nose like that would be good for rimming, lol.

What Girls Said 5

• I was looking at my nose in the mirror 2 minutes ago and I think it's fine. that girl's one is big enough. If I had it I'd probably do a nosejob.

• I hate my nose. Many people tell me I have a nice nose, but I hate it. I think it's too round

• I'm not completely happy with my nose but I've actually gotten a lot of compliments on it weirdly enough

• I don't really like it, but it's not the worst either

• Sometimes i feel like my nose is fat lol