What everyday clothing do you guys like on a girl?

jeans , dresses , shorts? and colors black , neon colors , animal prints? shoes? flats , heels , boots...

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• s5.thisnext.com/.../C22748ED.jpg

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...ippe_Tunic.jpg_250x250.jpg

image.dhgate.com/.../...rint-cotton-prom-dress.jpg

I have a long list lol but everything that makes her look fem and confident. Boots are awesome too and heels follow a close next

Shorts are hot too, love those :-D

End of the day everything depends on the occasion, the combination she wears, what suits her etc :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • look at u trying to be helpful :) thanks lol love the dresses & flower prints <3

• I can't resist a girl who wears such stuff, knows how to carry herself a good combination of either boots or heels - like I said it's a looong list lol I thought nothing beats a visual depiction :-D

Thank you so much for the MH :-) I appreciate whole heartedly your kind, gracious, generous and thoughtful actions :-)

What Guys Said 9

• www.pantyhose-party.com/.../...aid-beige-skirt.jpg

Basically anything really girly and feminine looking.

1|1
    0|0
  • Normal shoes or chucks, jeans or other comfortable trousers or even a dress, and a normal long sleeve top. regular colours (not overly bright like neon)

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Anything lol,
    Hell they even look good being lazy in yoga pants and sneakers all neon out

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans girls don't have to dress any kind of way to impress me their natural beauty and personality could get me

1|0
    0|0
  • Its so easy for a woman to look good, so long as they are slim. Jeans and tank top.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think blokes have it worse off when knowing what to wear. It's a constant battle to not look boring, but not look like a twat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my woman naked I the home when we go out as much skin as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Jean shorts and a tank top, black

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1