Does anybody currently have a really annoying pimple?

Lol... I don't know y I'm asking. for the giggles i guess.

im not talking the average pimple tho. I'm talking... Id-rather-stay-home pimple.

i have one on my forehead atm and its pissing me off-.-

hmm, this should go nicely under the fashion and style category

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|0
    • mamma mia... that is NOT a pimple! EW
      EW
      EW
      omg omg omg omgggggg yyyyyyyy. friendship terminated!!! ahhhhh!!!

• Haha that! Made you feel like your little baby pimple was nothing. Of course I thought this shit out with the intention because I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow *puts on shades* .

They're good? No? Lol wish it wasn't men though Aha

• oh i can tell! u cool huh? that was one of the most traumatising vids iv ever seen. thank you-.-
      ahh i love the other side of the pillow... :)

anyway... they are... athletic. I'm not sure y this is a men's thing tho. it is very much like pole dancing :|

What Guys Said 8

• I have one right now on my upper cheek bone lol and it's there since almost a week. Had run out of my face wash (the only one that really suits me) and I've been using an alternate which invariably manages to give me something irritating all the while. I have oily skin :-)

lol why fashion & style why not health & fitness - a pimple or a zit is supposed to be a health thing even if not concern :-D ;-)

• Yep i have them on my cheek , forehead they clear up
    than break back out again the only medication that
    helps me is Doxycycline they could have the same
    medication where you live but listed under a different
    name

• I get them sometimes on my forehead when I stop using my face cream. I still go outside with it, it's not like I would have missed a girl that didn't fall for me cause I temporarly don't look as good as common :p

• Yes and i shall call him Bill

• Yeah, top of my forehead. Dammit. :)

• No, I do not thankfully.

• Yea, you mean the ones that just kind of are painful and red?

• Yeei got one on my forhead too, ice helps though, a lot 👌

What Girls Said 12

• Tea tree oil and clay masks help the most. The tea tree oil makes those red painful under the skin pimples come to a head quicker. It also is so strong it dries the spot out if you use a lot and have dry skin (aka use a cotton swab and maybe dilute it with jojoba oil). The clay in a clay mask will draw out the gunk from a pimple.

• i currently have one on my left cheek and its not cool babe:(

• yeah... He's called my boss.

• Yep, got one near my bottom lip. :( Usually I go out with no make-up even in situations like this, because it doesn't look so bad. Now it does, but I wasn't going anywhere today anyway haha

• Yeah I had a pimple on my chin it's irritating I put toothpaste on it and it's okay now. :)

• :O toothpaste? interesting!

• Yes! Lol they said it has ingredients that will dry your pimple, I'm not sure about this though. But it dries my pimple.

• I've had those before. I know it'll sound insane, but I read online that you can put toothpaste on it right before you go to bed and it'll go away in a few days... mine took over a week to shrink, but the toothpaste actually worked.

• On my chin

• I've got three of them on my chin. But I woulds't stay home because of them...

• I have one at the exact center of the forehead and another one on my nose and they are so ugly lol. :)

• Nope, i hardly get any pimples.

• I don't have one YET but like, I feel it under the skin... emerging... i'm doomed...

• Kill it with fire!!