What kind of smell do you like on opposite gender? Can be parfum/cologne anything?

What kind of smell do you like on opposite gender? Can be parfum/cologne as anything comes to your mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like really subtle smells, and something that smells more natural instead of having that stringent, artificial quality.

For example, you know how some old ladies (and some old men too) cake on those perfumes where you can smell them coming from a mile away? I can't stand those. LOL

My favorite is when I can smell my girl basically only when I'm inside her personal bubble; if I'm close enough to touch her, then I think that's when I'd want to be able to smell whatever scent she's wearing. That's the perfect amount in my opinion.

I really love watermelon smells for some reason, not gonna lie. Really though, any fruity kind of smell or any lightly-applied perfume is good so long as it's not overpowering; I want to be able to smell her natural scent too, in her hair and on her skin. I love that.

What Guys Said 18

• for a girl i'll take any natural smell because girls smell nice:D but srsly if she wants to use products then idm either :D

• (1.) The smell of sex. Female Pheremones are pretty awesome.
    (2.) Her shampoo. I think perfume is overrated because most girls with long enough hair and a good smelling shampoo (herbal essences?) can smell great all day. Girls seem to like it when you tell them they smell like Strawberries, too.
    (3.) Sweat. If she showers before a workout, none of that nasty bacteria will cause that typical BO smell. What's left over is actually quite intriguing, whether it's pheromones or not.

Personally, I've been described as smelling like a "Fresh clean shower" even after a decent amount of sweating. I'm telling you, Dove for Men body soap and deodarent go a LONG way. I only occasionally use aftershave (Pinaub Clubman's "regular" scent).

• Nothing.
    Just clean is good.
    Let the pheromones do the work.

• I know this may seem weird or its just the daily regiment that a woman goes through, but I love and am attracted to that natural smell. Like a pheromone. I know we give it off and its virtually undetectable to our noses But I swear I can smell it lol..

• Personally I love the smell of gasoline. A woman should not douse herself in gasoline however for safety reasons.

• Sometime a gurl walk by or stand bynyou an you can immediately say she came out of a shower. Not sure if its the shampoo or some body spray they put but it just draws you to them.

• When a perfume works with a woman's skin chemistry, it is soooooooooo great to be close to her and smell it.

• Light yet enduring flowers like jazmin or lavender.

• Flower smell is always good :)

• I don't know. Something that reminds them. I have memorize the smell of people. So anything unique to him :)

• I agree. I remember this girl who smelled like roses. Every time i smell a rose, her face pops up in my mind :)

• I like my girl to have that new car smell

• VANILLA!!!

• I like the smell of women, pure and simple I hate perfume takes takes away the smell of women :/

• Floral smells mixed with pheromones !! xD

• Smell like pizza or candy corn

• The smell of a clean skin or oriental type of parfume

• Perfume... preferably Jo Malone

• no smell at all. I hate perfume.

• Dog poop rubbed behind the ears and on her neck. Wild and tangy...

• Just the girls natural clean smell. Plus a girl that smells nice naturally is a double bonus. 1. she smells nice, and 2 she won't waste money on perfume when it's not needed.

What Girls Said 16

• I love anything by Armani or bvlgari on a guy. Fresh citrus scents are always safe but on guys I love either woodsy, oriental, or musky scents. I've never had the experience of feeling like a guy out way too much cologne on so it was a turnoff. I might notice it and be like "wow someone has a heavy hand!" But it's never been a turnoff for me.

• That is interesting actually. When a woman wears perfume a lot, it is such a turn off, but when a man does that, not that much.

• Polo Black/Red/Blue, Axe (not the chocolate scented one tho), Acua Di Gio, Calvin Klein, and Sex Panther. Mainly Polo cause I know a lot of guys who wear that, and Sex Panther because my crush last semester wore it. He smelled so good lol and he sat next to me. My mind was tellin me to sniff him like a dog haha, but my actions kept me under restraint lol.

• You remembered him whenever you smelt the same scent? I am just curious about scent memory.:)

• Lol well yea I remembered him. I was just hanging with him about 4 months ago. Thats not long enough to forget someone lol

• Interesting. Thanks for sharing girl! :)

• Perfume you mean?
    I like how guys smell after a shower. No cologne no sweat. Just like their own natural mild smell :)

• Well first of all: clean. Like right after the shower. haha Then I also like the smell of the aftershave a guy uses and cologne too but depends what type. Up until now I like how the Playboy London smells, Forester by Jean Marc I think and I can't remember others.

• I wear chance by chanel parfume (perfume)
    On a guy, hmm something ralph lauren or joop.. Anything that smells like the beach.. And it has to be strong but suttle! Arghh Yum! 😥

• Sweat. The smell.. the taste..

• I don't care as long as its not Axe

• I dont care. Even if he sweats a bit its still manly and i love it. Especially when its mixed with a bit cologne, cigarettes and chewing gum.

• Sweat. I know it sounds gross but guys are so hot to me after they work out, including smell. It must be pheromones or whatever

• I like any kind of smell from guys, cool summery scent of cologn or soap :)
    Personally i like Bulgari Blue perfume on guys

• someone mentioned this to me earlier..:D
    i find some men cologne nice, i dont know the brand

• I like it when guys smell sweet. I don't know enough men parfumes but I'm a Chanel lover <3

• I absolutely love the smell of the original red axe. I can sit and smell that all day. Sometimes I tend to act like the girls from the axe commercial.

• I love perfumes! Especially armani code, d&g the one, Calvin Klein in2u etc.

• Mint, clean :)

• I like guys smelling of a mix, between cologne and sweat.