GIRLS: would you rather be cute or sexy?

yesyes, beautiful is best. but if there's only cute or sexy, what would you choose?

• Cute
    49% (20)59% (10)52% (30)Vote
  • Sexy
    51% (21)41% (7)48% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh, and would you please answer which continent you are from?
For those who are wondering why I asked about which continent you're from. I have this theory that women who live in a society where most women are naturally sexy (most clothes sold/hair cut/make up style are sexy) want to be cute to be different

1|0
21|5

Most Helpful Guy

• i think cute is better for a girl. if he always calls you hot or sexy, you can think that am i just a sex object for him but if he always calls you cute or cutie, i think it means that he sees you as a cute girl like an angel more than a sexy woman who has a devilish attractiveness

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 20

• It's all about being sexy when it comes to grown ass men.
    Cute is ok, but sexy is what makes guys penises wake up.

1|1
    0|1
  • I think I'd rather be cute. I hated being called cute when I was younger though, felt like a child haha. I'm from Sweden, Europe. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You know its possible to be both

0|1
    0|0
    • I know.. I ask about preference, not if you are one or the other or both.

• Show All
    • in my opinion sexiness loses it's meaningness when you get older and become invisible to young people. old cute grandma are more beloved and people are more willing to help her

• lets put it this way it depends on my age XD

• I prefer to be cute but I like to be perceived as sexy in some areas.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be called sexy, but I hear cute more often, so I'ma take what I can get :)

1|0
    0|0
    • haha, yes, I think most women who choose sexy are the ones who are cute and fed up with it. :)

• I don't even know how to be sexy, haha

0|1
    0|0
  • none both are no good

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy.

Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm done with being sexy so i rather be cute more than sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, im from UK

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. Sexy for sure.
    Coz being smart is sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am cute and I hate it because every one treats me like a 3 year old girl -__-

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sexy (yes hear that a lot so its true) and fuck haters.. but uhm, cute? no.. I wanna be seen as a strong independent girl! not as a cute child who needs someone to take care of :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people've told me I'm cute. I just want to feel the other way ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose. That's a tough one...

I've been called both before :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy, but I'm stuck being cute lmao. I get jealous of bombshells sometimes tho xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer being called cute because sexy means you're just a booty call but the say im sexy... its just cuz of my boobs and ass though Puerto Rico

0|0
    0|0
  • Both if I had too

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy has a hard time finding a stable relationship unfortunately :/

0|1
    0|0