Would you like to be a fashion model if you were offered the opportunity?

Just a bit curious because a guy in a suit came up to me today to ask if i wanted to model for him i shrugged him off as a creep but he gave me his card anyway. Now I've found out he's a primark guy and i guess models start somewhere.

i dont know if you read my comment below about taking my boyfriend to the meeting but it paid off he was clearly dodgy he said he doesn't accept girls in relationships

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldnt. From what Iversion read in forums, modelin isn't nearly as glamorous as you think. Many suffer from emotional stress/damage inflicted because of the industry. A lot of the people are looking to exploit you. There's sexual harassment and extreme pressure to maintain a certain weight. If I had a daughter or a close female friend I'd advise against it. Also Google Terry Richardson.

What Guys Said 3

• I would , it's basically paying you to stand around and take care of yourself.
    If there's the opportunity , why not?

• Sure, if they thought I had the look I wouldn't mind. It would be something new.
    For the ladies I'd be wary of such offers though. I've read stories where girls get lured into those kind of things and end up in the sex trade.

• Why did you assume her was a creep?

What Girls Said 7

• I would but I would be super careful about people who just walk up to you. Honestly, you have to go out and grab opportunities, it doesn't usually just come walking up and sitting in your lap. Which is why if someone just walked up to me, like what happened to you, I would do a ton of research and contact different people to make sure it was legit.

• I wouldn't be against it but be careful because that's how scams work.

• yeah i know I've got a meeting tomorrow at 13:45 and im taking my bf just if anything "funny" happens

• yeah I would also do a lot of checking up on the internet and be wary if he requests you to fork over a lot of cash for head shots and stuff.

• I would love to be a fashion model (:

• yeah but i rejected tv work for years

• Maybe... but I would be a plus size one :)

• No. I've been approached that way before cuz I'm tall and skinny I suppose, and I told him I wasn't interested.

I figure they're prolly cons or sex traffickers half the time you know? and not only that I don't wanna be a model lol

• Sometimes they pour a lot of money into appearing legit -as bait. It's a good idea ur taking ur boyfriend. Pray. Be careful.