Thoughts on wearing a thong bikini at a public beach?

I'm contemplating it but I'm unsure how people will react. Is it considered slutty to expose a little more cheek than I ordinarily would?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have worn a thong bikini before. the beaches i wore them at they were fairly common tho. if you blend into the crowd, and its a appropriate beach, i see nothing wrong with it.

most of the time i opt for something with a bit more coverage. there are lots of semi revealing bikinis that are not thongs that still look sexy and are far more approptiate for more situations... hehe

What Guys Said 5

• I think policy differs on different beaches. If it is a true thong, they might not allow it on certain ones.

Personally, I think if you are a woman, and you got it, why not show it? I also, sort of think it is hard to be slutty on a beach. In a church, school, or workplace, but at a beach?

• If it's a known family location, it's out of place and might fall under indecent exposure laws. I don't think slutty is the biggest issue on this lol.

• I don't know what's appropriate in New Zealand, but I think just the trashy hos do it here. There's quite a few of them though.

• As long as you're looking for attention I don't see an issue.

• Attention seeking... I've only seen it on the teens who just discovered sex or the 40 something gym-rat housewives who still want validation

What Girls Said 8

• To be completely honest I find it rather attention seeking. I do not use the "slut" word, but I find wearing a thong bikini very unnecessary. Regular women's bikinis are revealing as it is I don't know why you would want to go out of your way to wear a thong bikini! And additionally I mean really who are you trying to impress at the beach? No one cares and anyone that does look is either A. Going to look once with a glance back then move forward with life or B. Give you probably negative attention (probably from males) which you will dislike. I personally wouldn't feel respected if I had a bunch of horn dogs drooling over me and cat calling.

• Depending on where you are and how old you are. There are certain all nude beaches around the world, but in some places, people tend to be a little more conservative.

• I don't really care, but you have to realize you're sending out a rather promiscuous message.

• Slutty in my opinion. I just feel like it's attention seeking.

• Feel free to wear what makes you feel comfortable.

• I dress pretty modestly, so I wouldn't do it.

• To me it's a little slutty. Most men will stare at your 'cheeks'...

• It's rather attention seeking if not being slutty.