Girls, what's so gross about wearing normal underwear under leggings?

Why do girls get so critical when they see another girl wear normal underwear under her leggings?
because you can see her panty line?
like seriously? what's so bad about it.
These bitches talked loud shit about me because I wore normal underwear under leggings.
Tell me wtf is wrong with it. Please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once upon a time (but not far, far away) it was just plain wrong for a bra to show, even the straps. Now it is not only okay, it is often a fashion statement with colors coordinated and lace. I guess it was that guys weren't supposed to know that girls wore bras (like, oh yeah!), but now it is okay to be seen. I think panties are going through a similar change. They were supposed to be invisible, both by outline and by color, so it was like they weren't there, but boy would the shit hit the fan if someone found out you were commando. Now, with shorter, thiner, tighter clothes, it is almost impossible to hide the panties completely. So there are gals wearing leggings or pantyhose without panties, or wearing thongs or other panties made to not show through.

I think that the cultures that approve of nudity have it much easier for women to dress (I know that sounds contradictory). They wear nothing if it is warm and they feel like it. They put on only what they want or need under different circumstances. And nobody makes a big deal out of it. I dounbt there are those cultures now, but there were before and I think we are getting close to seeing it come back in the not too distant future. Gals have been covering less and less every year. So where else is there to go?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• They talk shit about you because they're annoying and immature and have nothing better to occupy their time with. If someones concerned about your panty line they have no life. Panty lines aren't a big deal, there are more important things to deal with.

• Not all normal underwear are visible or creates panty lines under leggings. Thin, bikini ones (not briefs or boyshorts) with laced edges hide easily under many leggings.

Panty lines are tacky and are to be avoided, though.

• I think it's way more gross and unsanitary to wear them without underwear but that's just me...

• I don't care if the panty line is visible... thongs are so uncomfortable! I love boxer briefs for women and regular panties. Bitches are bitces. If you wouldn't wearing normal underwear they'd find sth else 'wrong' on you. Just ignore them or show them you're better at being a bitch :)

• It's because one girl started saying it was gross so everyone else has to jump on it too. There's nothing wrong with it, if you wanna wear it go right ahead don't let immature people keep you from doing it.

• I don't see anything wrong with it - actually I find wearing leggings without underwear a bit weird and uncomfortable. But it does help sometimes if there's no visible panty lines when you wear underwear with leggings.

• I don't think anything is wrong with it but it does look better when you can't see the panty lines.

• Nothings wrong lol there is a different type of panty which dont show panty line you can get them :)

• I totally agree with you. I wear normal panties with thick panty lines.

• I agree with you. I do it daily

• There is nothing wrong with it they are just bitches. If you don't want underwear lines buy the same sort of underwear but with a bit of lace around the edge it doesn't show as much.

• the thing is, I don't care about underwear lines, but these girls do :/ like what's the big deal, right?

• Some girls make comments like this to make themselves feel better. Underwear lines are no big deal. It's the same as a bra strap it doesn't make sense.