Which dress is best?

I have never worn a dress on a night out before due to my confidence but going out soon and decided to go for it. Im not exactly slim and have quite big boobs so which dress is best?
TIA.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I like the beige one. Because of the contrasting belt colour. And I don't like the short sleeves on the blue.

But consider how much cleavage you're comfortable showing. The blue will certainly cover you up more.

What Guys Said 6

• when you girls stop acting girly, the world will be better.

• Whyy?
      Wouls you prefer us to act like men?

• You state your opinion which is fine but you do so rudely. wasn't really necessary, if you didn't care why even click on question.

• to get my Xper point LOL

• I probably prefer the blue dress. If it were black even better, but I like how elegant it looks and from the way it looks in my head it definitely will be much more appealing to me.

• I like the Blue dress most certain very pretty

• The second dress

• I really like both of them.

• Which ever one you can afford

• Well both thats why i can't decide..

• Well there isn't much in it and they are both bargains really :)

• Like I said, go with the cheaper one

What Girls Said 10

• Blue, looks like it comes in black, no girl should be without a "little black dress" :p. Beige one looks good too, might look great on you. Either on will make you look pretty.
    I have opposite problem up top always worried about giving everyone a free show.

• Have a black dress so was thinking the blue to brighten it up a bit. Beige is popular though. Best asset is probably my boobs so :)

• omg i love boohoo. com, if so go with the boohoo dress=]

• The beige one is more feminine and cuter.
    The black one is more elegant.

I'd go for the beige one.

• The beige one for sure. The color is pretty and the style is very nice for a night out.

• The second one. =)

Although they're both classy. :)

• I like the beige dress so much I might buy it. But international shipping D:

• You're young, I think the blue one is more youthful, and the first one I imagine my mother or aunt wearing it, not a young girl. And it's really modern and I love it, perhaps because I usually wear similar dresses. :D
    I definitely think you should go with the second one.

• I think you should go with whichever one compliments your skin tone and eyes best

• I like the beige dress more because it flatters most silhouettes :D

• I am looking for the seraphine maternity wear.. Can anyone suggest me the best site for it?