Is my cleavage that noticable in my display picture? Be honest please?

I have had 2 guys comment that there is a hint of cleavage showing. It is kinda annoying but it is attracting lots of perverts. I might change it... I had this one up for awhile just never got around to changing it. This is why I never dress like a skank there is too much negative attention out there. I always dressed like a lady lol. I am NOT a slut by any means.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Nothing. They must have got the magnifying glasses out to see something.

• Not at all. I barely noticed it. Your bushy hair is what caught my attention.

• Not nearly enough.

• nope. A woman dressed with sack cloth will attract as much attention.

• It's hardly noticeable and the guys are just being annoying I think your picture is pretty

• Its not that noticible. Some guys are just trolling you.

• changing your profile picture won't stop the messages. it's hardly noticeable though

• No, I wouldn't have noticed it had I looked at the picture as there is not enough to see

• Yeah, i can see your nipples... jk
    i think your clothes is quite decent and respectable.

• It would be nice if you click an complete image that shows your bottom too :p

What Girls Said 10

• Not at all.
    Look from experience I'll tell you this. Sometimes pervs message me even if I don't have a profile picture at all.
    They will say things like I'm a very nice person. Which of course it's a lie and anyone that read my answers would know that I'm the opposite of nice.
    Or they will say I'm really sexy or cute and I have no picture on my profile at all.
    I like your boobs even though they don't even know if I'm a girl or a boy because there's no pictures.
    What I tell all these pervs? That I have a dick. Would you want me to show it to you?
    They never fuck with me again xD

• Indians and Turkish guys? Lol or guys that claim to be American but have a terrible English. And of course they have no picture at all or a picture from google images.

• Oh the end of it XD I might just try that haha

• Well your cleavage isn't that noticeable to me. But even if you just put your face, like I have, guys will still message you.
    I even asked questions about getting a boob job (cuz I kinda want one, I'm still deciding) and made it clear that I'm a flat little A cup and some guys still message me that they wanna see them. I tell them I have very small boobs, but some guys say they don't care and would love to see them. This is strange.
    I've also had guys just message me and ask if I could rate their penis or that they just want to show me their penis. I think as long as it's a female pic, still some guys are gonna ask about your body and guys are naturally curious, so some are just dying to see it. Even if you have a small chest, like me. Very strange to me.

• Not that noticeable no. Dude, ignore them. I've been told by a random dude that my last profile pic was provocative, while I only had my freaking face in it and I was simply SMILING. Go figure...

• Whatever photo you have up you attract odd people. Your cleavage isn't that noticeable, they probably just latch onto anything and chatter about it.
    I get annoyed, people use this as a dating website, and that's not what I'm here for. I don't reply to a lot of people.
    Just gotta let it go and carry on :) Or block people from messaging you (I might go back to that...)

• I think your display picture is pretty. There is just a bunch of crazy people in this site that will comment on your cleavage.. Don't worry.. A crazy Indian sexted me in this site many many times. I ignore him but I've got to accept it's really annoying. And I don't even look cute...

• Ugggh you too!! I have been getting messaged by crazy foreign guys they are nuts not just indian guys lol. I am indian and I will never date an indian or muslim guy I am not attracted to them at all. I bet you I change my pix and i still will get pervy comments.

• Yeah girls with no dp get pervy messages. They are real distgusting men out there. Thinking with dicks instead of their brains. Nah you did not and I am guyaneese so not really indian but i don't get offended easily either even if i was indian so no worries.

• You are very welcome by the way :)

• Yes... It looks like your left boob jumped out of your shirt... but the camera didn't catch it. o. O

• TIDDIES!! I see em. It's looks like your shirt is half on and half off lol

• thier just thirsty your fine

• Its not bad at all. My picture isn't at all revealing and I still get lots of pervy messagss

• Honestly, no. The problem isn't you, it's them. Unfortunately in order to stop them you may have to change it. But the thing is, you could still be contacted by guys that are no good but will strike up a convo in another way. They're kinda weeding themselves out if you think about it!