How to wear my hair for an amusement park?

I have VERY thick, tightly curled hair. It looks similar to this lady's if I wash it and let it dry without putting any product in it (except a little bigger and wilder): naturallycomplete.files.wordpress.com/.../...2.jpg

I always wear it in buns. I'm going to an amusement park soon though and need a FLAT hairstyle that won't feel uncomfortable on rides. Can't wear a bun because it'll stick out against the seats (and I don't like super high buns). Can't wear a ponytail for the same reason.

I basically just need an updo that will lay flatly against seats. I know how to braid so I'm open to various French or Dutch braid suggestions.

My hair is bra strap length BUT shrinks to my shoulders when curly, so any hairstyles that require or work best with long hair won't work.

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea what to do with your hair, but I have a suggestion. Maybe send an email to the amusement park itself. If you can find someone in public relations, marketing, sales or whatever, that might be best. If you can't find them, then an email to the general address will probably go to someone similar.

If they don't already know the answer I bet they'd take some time asking around their coworkers because it's a good question. I'm sure somebody there will know. The operators of rides should also know. They've probably seen it thousands of times and know what works and what doesn't.

What Girls Said 1