How important is it for women to be feminine?

In my opinion, it shows the true nature of a woman in how she carries herself from how she presents herself and carries herself as well

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants my attention, then it is very important. For other men, it may not matter at all.

What Guys Said 5

• Well let me ask you this question: "How important is it for a man to be strong and confident?". A man can be very nice and generous, but if he comes off as weak and insecure will other people, especially women, respect him?

The answer will be the same as the answer to your question.

• I think its pretty important. To me feminine girls are just plain more attractive.

• It's a deal breaker if she's not

• Femininity is nice but I also like some one who is willing to have adventures and explore the world with. Some one whom doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. Balance between the two is ideal.

• Depends on whether or not you want a masculine man. Most masculine men are attracted to feminine women.

What Girls Said 5

• Apparently it's extremely important. A while ago someone explained it to me like this; "Say you were the cutest, sexiest, most amazing wife-material woman on the planet. And the 15th most amazing wife-material woman was an extremely feminine nurse. That woman would get about four times the romantic attention that you would because of one simple reason: you are jet engine mechanic in the military, and she's an adorable scrub-wearing caregiver."

• Also military women are known for being hos

• That stereotype formed just like every other negative one has; the stupid minority got all the attention and bestowed a less than desirable image upon the rest of us.

If I could, I'd punch that Air Force chick that went to Playboy in the face.

• Women are feminine it's life and experiences with weak men that might change that on the surface, but every woman wants to remain feminine, but it's all there and comes out the second you see the right guy lol

• I never thought of it that way before... But I think you're totally right!

• Men always go on about feminine, but they never describe what it means to be feminine. Is wearing makeup and a skirt all it takes to be "feminine"? Or is it about being soft spoken and bashful?

• i dont think it's all that important in general.

• I don't think it matters as long as your face is attractive.