Would like the Ladies opinion on incense fragrances?

Hello Ladies, I just bought a handful of incense sticks to burn in my room. Do you all have any suggestions for good scents to try? I'm new to this and would prefer fragrances girls would like. Setting the mood and all that jazz.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm... I personally don't like incense, it always smells like burnt wood, no matter which fragrance you choose. That said, sandalwood, cinnamon, cacao and vanilla-scented sticks might be worth a try. Foody or woody, in short. In my experience, fruit and flowers don't mix too well with smoke...

What Girls Said 3

• NOT ax! Ew Ax is gross and don't over power your room with smell it might be too strong try a hint of vanilla, or mellow fragrances

• Oh no lol. I meant specifically incense. The sticks you light with a match. Like a scented candle. But thank you.

• I like incense, a great smell does wonders for me

• NO. FLOWERS. Flowers do not set the mood!!! Read the comment down bellow is my tip. Also try dark lavender. It's the best type of flower if you only bought flower :p remember if there's someone else they might have allergies

• Oh, does incense actually have the natural ingredient inside it? I thought it was just a chemical scent

What Guys Said 0