The Lolita fashion style: Opinions?

Been seeing it around town and uni more often lately, and my current partner loves it. As a convo starter, what do you all think of it?

I think It looks nice actually, on the right type of person it can look either really good (cute or cool, depending on what the aim is I think, only ever seen a few beauties in it)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I like it on some people, but not everyone can pull it off. So it just depends. But it's not my style so I'd never wear it (jeans and tee girl) but if someone pulls it off mad respect.

• I LOVE lolita, but don't wear it because it can be expensive and also costs a lot of time to make clothing or put it on (at least if you want the all-out look). I would look terrible in baby blues and pinks though; I tend to like the darker browns, blacks, grays, reds, blues, and greens. My favorite brands are Baby The Stars Shine Bright and Angelic Pretty, although I'm sure that there are plenty more out there that might have different styles or would be less expensive. I agree that you have to be able to pull it off in order to wear it, because unfortunately it is a quite tricky style to get just right.

• I am a hardcore Lolita in my spare time. I think it makes me look very classy, and cute. And I think other people look cute in it! ♡♥♡

What Guys Said 2