What types of clothes do you usually wear?

What's your favorite types of clothes or clothing companies that you wear? Polo, Gucci, northface, etc.

What kinds of clothings do u usually like to wear? T-shirts, hoodys, coats, long sleeves, sweaters, jeans, etc.

Tell me about your favorite brand and style :)

0|1
23|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Hoodies, Sweats, Boy Shorts, and Tanks from Hollister. Jackets from Northface. V-Necks and Skinniez with Chucks or Adidas Hightops. Leggings with a Sweatshirt and Nike Running Shoes. Thats bout it :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I usually look like a complete bum. Loose t shirts, joggers or baggy sweatpants. If I do wear female clothes, it's really rare. And it will be clothes I made. I like to make clothes sometimes. Because the clothes I make fits me perfectly (since I know my size, duh).
    But for the most part, I dress like the laziest bum. I'm a tomboy. My boyfriend doesn't really like it, he likes my tomboy personality, but the look kinda bothers him. But it's so comfortable to just wear t shirts and sweats. Comfort over fashion for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear jeans and tshirts mostly. I still fit in a tshirt I got in 02. There's no particular brand. Just what fits and is functional/comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear dresses and skirts a lot of the time. I get them from TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory, American Eagle, Forever 21, Delia's, Wet Seal, Rue21, Carson Pirie Scott, Charming Charlie's, Target...
    I like to wear heels a lot of the time. I guess the same as the stores above and DSW too.
    However, I am a dancer, so a lot of the time I wear athletic clothing and jazz shoes or dance paws. I get my athletic clothing from some of the same stores.
    I guess I don't have many specific brands. I like Free People's style, but it can be quite different from what I usually wear (I like to dress up) and is VERY expensive!!! I usually just look for pieces that I like and don't care which brand it is :)

0|0
    0|0
    • nice, i also go to marshalls and tj maxx sometimes too. Sometimes u can find some real gems hidden there

• Yeah right? And they have strange bath products that I've never seen before. I found my favorite lotion there and can't find it anywhere else! :)

• I don't wear a lot of name brands as I am cheap with my clothes lol. I do like Guess and Roxy though and I like Silver jeans. I mostly wear leggings and long sweaters that fall off one shoulder or long shirts like that and tank tops underneath or tight dresses with leggings and a scarf and a jean jacket for a more dressy look when I am out. I almost always wear my favourite black or brown boots with all these outfits unless it's summer then it's flip flops. I do wear jeans and hoodies sometimes too when I am around the house.

0|0
    0|0
    • Quite a variety. I just wear the same old shit over and over again lol. T shirt, hoody, jeans or sport shorts or sweat pants haha

• I'm my style is kinda rocker like Claire Marshall (Google her). But I'm not a labels girl, who wants to spend $100 on jeans, so I like forever21, HM, and pacsun a lot.
    But it depends on the day I wear jeans probably 5 times a week and the other are cool shorts or skirts.
    And always a cool top and my signature leather jacket.
    I'm honestly really into clothes, so what I wear changes from day to day

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really define my style, I wear whatever I feel like wearing that day. One day I wear a dressy/girly combination and the next day I'm in riped jeans and combat boots.

I really care if it's a quality brand and I really pay attention to materials. It's really important for me that the material is fine and luxurious, and I never wear synthetic materials. All natural. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my clothing style is mostly casual.. i have no fav brand.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear clothes form Maurices, JcPenny's, & Kohls. I don't go to many other stores, as one of them are near me & don't like shopping that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely ever wear name brands. Skirts , dresses, sweat pants, yoga pants, spandex shorts , hoodies and tank tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any favorite brands, just because I can never keep up with the names and people. But I usually wear skinny jeans, band-tshirts, skull shoes. On rare occasions when I don't, I weae gothic/punk/emo/rocker dresses or fanbase tshirts (like Harry Potted merch :D )

0|0
    0|0
  • Tally weijl is my favourite store in my area. It's got really cool clothing and accessoring items. I prefer wearing dresses that flatter my figure or high waist jeans with nice shirts and my favourite black leather jacket. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tshirts hoodies jeans shorts skirts tanks swimsuits nothing haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually skinny jeans with some Nike sneaker and a sweater or top (just something oversized). Brands dont matter that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely a Target lady. And sometimes American Eagle. I like earthy colors with big cardigans and sweaters

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and jeans, brand doesn't matter to me as long as its comfortable =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear some sort of tshirt with something game related on it. And I wear skirts and leggings. I also usually wear 3D glasses with the 3D things taken out

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings, sheer tights, all lace pieces, hoodies, Jeans, shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a summer day I usually like to wear shorts and a muscle shirt and on a winter day I like sweaters and jeans or sweat pants

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans and a tee shirt. maxi skirts in the summer

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't wear name brand that much. I wear yoga pants, sweat pants, and tank tops/t-shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like traditions outfits from foreign countries.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Ehh, stuff like this if its just casual

10deep.com/store/f14-tribes-pocket-tee---navy-3

www.karmaloop.com/product/468429?recType=pdp

www.karmaloop.com/product/451423?recType=pdp

Just examples of stuff I wear when I just hang out..

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear black and blue robes

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite brands for any top related is Armani Exchange, INC International Concepts, and Superdry. They fit my awkward shaped body.
    For jeans I like the brands joes jeans, and diesel jeans. They're comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Levis and plain colored tees and sneakers in the winter, shorts and plain colored tees and flip flops in the summer. Most of the time a ball cap.

Work is polos and slacks and dress shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose or boot cut jeans with a casual button up shirts over white tshirts (see picture) is my go-to attire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basketball shorts, sweats, jeans, t-shirts, hoodies

0|0
    0|0
  • Polo shirt n shorts if weather is good. Joggers n hoddie if not. Jeans or combats n smart t- shirt if out n about. Only name brand is adidas , trainers n football boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Most days I wear cargo pants and hoodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually sneakers/dress shoes + slim fit jeans/chinos + vneck/plain shirt/long sleeves + blazer/coat/cardigan. That's my usual clothing style. Otherwise, if I'm lazy, Running shoes + sweatpants + plain shirt/hoodie.

0|0
    0|0