Neutrogena Wave Results?

I was just wondering if anyone had as amazing results as I did using the Neutrogena Wave. I don't have a lot of acne, but when I do get of it comes in small matches. I got the new Wave Duo, because I was curious to see if it would work.

The first time I used it I had just gotten out of the shower. After I used it, I dried my hair. It seemed every time I looked in the mirror the zits were less red and becoming smaller. Less than a week of using the Wave and my skin is almost completely clear. I will say it dried my skin a little, but I'd pick a little dry skin over sits any day!

Did anyone else share results like these? Did anyone have a bad experience?

its so worth the investment! to avoid dry skin, use it once every other day and moisturize. you won't be disappointed. if you need specifics feel free to send me a message. I accidentally made this question anonymous, but I'm really iloveuxx2

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I really want to try this but I've heard some bad reviews.. Is it worth the initial investment? Certainly sounds it with these results! I have generally clear skin so I'm just worried it will dry out a bit with use with this product.