Neutrogena Wave Results?

I was just wondering if anyone had as amazing results as I did using the Neutrogena Wave. I don't have a lot of acne, but when I do get of it comes in small matches. I got the new Wave Duo, because I was curious to see if it would work.

The first time I used it I had just gotten out of the shower. After I used it, I dried my hair. It seemed every time I looked in the mirror the zits were less red and becoming smaller. Less than a week of using the Wave and my skin is almost completely clear. I will say it dried my skin a little, but I'd pick a little dry skin over sits any day!

Did anyone else share results like these? Did anyone have a bad experience?

Updates:
its so worth the investment! to avoid dry skin, use it once every other day and moisturize. you won't be disappointed. if you need specifics feel free to send me a message. I accidentally made this question anonymous, but I'm really iloveuxx2

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• I really want to try this but I've heard some bad reviews.. Is it worth the initial investment? Certainly sounds it with these results! I have generally clear skin so I'm just worried it will dry out a bit with use with this product.

0|0
    0|0