Should I wear make up?

I only wear make up on rare occasions, such as Homecoming and the like. Most people(well, everyone lol) says that I look "good" or "fine" or "pretty"... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• if you've always not worn makeup, then don't. the more natural you wear your face, the better it is. if you don't even put on foundation, that's really awesome because it means you've got amazing skin. only start wearing foundation when you have blemishes to cover or skin tone to even out. as for eyeliner, the reason for wearign eyeliner is to give an optical illusion that your eyelashes are thicker, and also to bring out the eyes. I'm not really a fan of the whole super-thick eyeliner trend that amy winehouse is popular for, so just line your eyes thinly (google a how-to video). maybe your boyfriend has seen how even more gorgeous you look with makeup on, so he has requested you to put on some makeup. in my opinion he shouldnt give a sh*t whether you put makeup or not as long as you are not hideous with a naked face. but hey, if it's just eyeliner he wants, then just give it to him.