Is 70 degrees cold enough to wear boots without looking stupid?

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree with everyone here. Boots would look great in 70 degree weather. I wear boots just under the knee with a pair of leggings and a skirt and it looks just fine thank you. I say go for it! :)

• i would probably be skipping the leggings but... maybe.
      idk.
      maybe if its overcast windy 70 and not sunny 70

What Guys Said 10

• ? I wear steel toe cap, work boots (or occasionally army boots), all year round regardless of temperature. And have travelled pretty extensivly in them (they confused the hell out of the indonesian airport staff). Boots are always fine.

• I am sorry I don't know how to say this nice but yes it would be stupid. I wear shorts and tank tops in 70 degree weather.

• lol thanks.
      at least I know then.
      How cold would it have to be to make it ok?
      65?
      60?
      Lower?

• alterbrooklyn.com/.../bbc2bboot2bbrown.jpg?w=300
      like that sorta
      but with a dress

• I think that would be fine in like 60's and 70 degrees. Those are more fashion not like useful boots like walking through snow lol.

• I don't think so.

• 70 degrees means you live in an oven.
    After 50 degrees in the shade people ( old folk ) start to fall down and faint. Ambulances are called.

At 70 i'd say you would fry.

• i think you're going by Celsius...

• Except for the United States, Belize, Palau, The Cayman Islands, and The Bahamas

So not the whole world no...

• Correct, less than 5% of the world.
      You people should just join the world and drop your crazy meassurements of 'feet" "inches" "legs" or whatever the hell you use over there.

• As long as your a cowboy or cowgirl it's not silly. I really hope your a cowgirl

• He'll no I wear shorts and boots lol

• Hahahahaha !!!

• Nope; but make sure to wear moon boots, tight jeans, and a vote for Pedro T-shirt.

• Umm no its not

• Can wear boots whenever you want. It's your body, not ours

What Girls Said 6

• No. Boots weather is more like mid-60s and below.
    I mean, you COULD wear boots, but a lot of times when I do see people wearing stuff like that when it's in the 70s I always wonder two things:

1. Did they check the weather report today?
    2. Aren't they uncomfortable?

• so 60's and i'm set then?
      cool.

• It would look stupid. Wait for the winter it's just like 2 more months and it will be fucking cold again.

• if you can rock it then wear it!

• Maybe try booties :)

• Don't listen to these other assholes, if you wanna wear a damn parka in 90 degree weather then so be it, if you think you look fine as hell then work it!

• Leather ankle boots would fine. I see people wear those in Austin all the time.