Guys: What kind of hair do you like girls to have?

Do you prefer long or short? Straight, wavy, or curled? Do you like it when girls wear their hair up? I know it probably depends on the guy, but I'm curious what the majority favor?

0|0
1|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair is nice, but short hair definitely gets my attention. I prefer long wavy hair, curled is good too. Colour sort of doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Personally I prefer long straight hair or so I thought till a few things dawned on me.

Now I'm of the opinion that it depends on the girl on what suits her and how she can carry it off & hold herself :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have this weird thing for ponytails. Wavy ponytail with side bangs is usually pretty dynamite.

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...18263296ed1f.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Long and natural (ie: not curled or permed) - but I know curly hair doesn't end up that long, it's just the way things go.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Short. Like pink or Jennifer Lawrence. Or that cop from silent hill. Just my preference. Some people can work longer hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • In your opinion do you think more guys prefer shorter hair or do you think it varies?

• Most definitely. I noticed a lot of guys can't stand a girl with short hair because society thinks it looks boyish. If they didn't care what other people thought I bet it would matter less.

• I'm in between because I like long hair but I love short hair especially when the girl can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette long and wavy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like waist length, but around to maybe 2-3 in higher than belly button. Curled can work, but I like straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • long straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the girl, color of hair etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, straight or wavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl has short blonde hair, and glasses. Soooo fucking hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long, straight hair. I don't like it when girls wear their hair up.

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair, love with like that, for me it's the most femenine and pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys seems to like long hair. I know my boyfriend wants me to grow my hair down to my butt xD

0|0
    0|0