Multiple questions about looks, plus a rate me, ( links in description)?

So, I got a hair cut and does it look better that my profile picture, and do I look better in glasses or with out?
tinypic.com/usermedia.php
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

Please dont just say "oh you're ugly" and if you want rate me

Any more answers?
Any more answers besides 3

Most Helpful Girl

• you look very nice with no glasses, I think a different frame would work but contacts might be best... not everyone suites glasses.

What Girls Said 6

• Haircut looks good! I personally wear glasses so I think you're a bit like me with or without the glasses you're good. I tend to be forgetful so I don't wear them everyday like I'm suppose to *slaps hand BAD Batgirl BAD* so I find myself having to up my prescription every two years or so but don't be like me !!! I hope you have contacts you're choosing to ditch the glasses but looking at ur pics you are like me rock em dont rock em you can pull either off.

• Better without glasses and with the new haircut. =)

Also, maybe you would look great with glasses, just a different frame than the one you have...

• Yes it looks better, but I can't really decide if you look better with glasses or without.

• I like the haircut. I think you look better without the glasses in my opinion, but with is fine too.

• Wht ever !
    Still cute as usual :)

• better w/ glasses :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, the new haircut definitely looks better, so it's a start in a new direction for you. As for the glasses vs. no glasses, I don't think it's too big of a deal either way. If you need them, wear them because they're fine on you.

Now, you just need to work on how you present yourself to others, including not having a statue face lol... and this is coming from a person that isn't a very expressive or animated person.