Are Walmart Clothes Considered,'Uncool."Where You Live?

Where I live, wearing Wal-Mart clothes is a huge no-no. Especially in school. It's because its cheap and It's equivalent to family dollar clothes. People think that you're poor and talk about you. I personally don't care.

Another question... What's your favorite clothing store?

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't have Walmart, but we have similar shops... I guess it's supposedly uncool to be seen shopping there but no one really notices if you own the items. I personally don't care I just wear what I like, I have t-shirts that cost me £3 or £400 jackets... I don't really care what people think of it. I don't really like many clothing stores anymore, there used to be some cool ones but now they have all the stupid 'hipster' junk in them. I just end up on the internet looking at sites like Qwertee or TeeTurtle.

What Guys Said 6

• I like quality over quantity so I would never buy clothes from walmart. I'll pay over $100 for a pair of jeans instead of buying 5 pairs from walmart at the same price because the more expensive jeans last longer and look better. Always go for quality vs quantity

• I don't know any wal-marts in my area. That being said, clothes that are cheap are usually not 'cool'... but most people (or guys, at least) can't really tell lol.

My favorite shop is probably DC.

• I didn't even know Walmart sold clothes 0_0

• i wear it i dont give a shit , but for a girl i think its different

• Those are the worst type of people in society who belittle others because the think they are better so who cares what they have to say. Thank god all them fake people stick together with their own kind like flies on shit.

I have to admit, it is fun putting people like that in their place, some go into total shock especially when you tell him his $15 t-shirt with the $90 logo looks like total shit on him..

What Girls Said 6

• Um well no one really cares what you wear in my big town/small city. We have 5 walmarts, I large mall, an outlet & lots of small business clothing shops, people really could care less where you got your clothing from. Sometimes people have a hard time affording clothing from the mall and outlets.

• If its cute does it matter where its from?
    you'll realize you don't give a shit when you get out of high school,😂

• I'm not sure anyone besides America has Walmart. We don't. But we do have stores like that I guess. I mean you could tell the difference between a girl wearing brand clothes and one wearing clothes from there, but haven't heard of bullying situations because of that, in the past. Who cares, anyway?

• Oh and my favorite clothing store is New Yorker, but it's in another town so I don't go and buy that often.
      Other than that there are really nice regular shops in my town.

• I live in Greece but I know what kind of stores are Walmarts. I think you should wear what you like and feel good in it and of cource you should afford it. Nothing out of your budget. My favourite clothing stores in Greece are Tally Weijl and H&M :)

• Yes, but when I was in hs, I was poor. I bought jeans from places like Walmart and would cut, fade, and put rhinestones/studs on them myself to make them look less plain and cute.

• In this day and age with this economy, if it's cute I'll buy it no matter where it comes from. Bonus if it's from walmart and I save $20