What do guys find most attractive in a girl?

looks and personality

Updates:
and what about personality?
and what is absolutely not attractive? dealbreakers :p

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I realize you're new but if you just used the search function you'll see that not only has this question been posted almost every 3 days, but also there is no one answer. All guys are different. People have different interests. You can ask a bunch of guys individually the same question and you are going to get a bunch of difference answers.

Sorry luv' but sadly this is going to take a lot more.

2|2
    0|0
    • True!

I was about to write out things like "confidence, pretty eyes, good teeth" and all that mumbo jumbo, but you've saved me a lot of time.

• My answer remains the same. Fucking lurk more.

• Also covered if you simply used the search feature. But obviously you WON'T use it, so, I'll tell you a few.

Jealousy: If you don't trust your man, don't date him.

Cheating: An auto-dealbreaker. If you need to f_ck someone else, break up.

Those are my two big ones.

Anyway as I said before just use the f***ing search engine.

What Guys Said 7

• Lovely eyes and smile along with a laid back funny sense of humour is always a winner :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For looks I would say a girl who has a good sense of clothing. And of course a guy is definitely interested in the girls figure by that I mean she should be healthy looking. Probably I wouldn't prefer girls with lots of pimples on her face. And as far as you talk about personality a girl shouldn't be with a bitchy attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • This depends from person to person. However this is what I find attractive in a girl :

Face. Hair. Clothes. Confidence. Neat & tidiness. The way she talks, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm.it would have to be a combination of both...u don't want to be with a really ugly gal that's smart or a pretty gal that's pretty slow too...u want a combination of the 2

0|0
    0|0
  • As for what is absolutely NOT attractive, bad attitude, a few piercings here and there. Someone who doesn't seem to enjoy people in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face/eyes/hair/smile/confidence. How she carries herself and reacts with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the first things I notice in a girl is always her eyes. A pair of big, bright eyes and you're halfway there for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.