Do you like short hair on a girl?

I just cut my hair really short. I like it very much. But I wanna know, are we really that hated? Will you always prefer long hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl and haircut. I prefer long hair on girls, but a female friend of mine has short hair and she never looked better

What Guys Said 13

• I actually really like short hair on lots of women. And really, what's most important is if YOU like it. If you do, then that's awesome!

Plus, having had both long and short hair, I sympathize with how much time and effort it takes to take care of it. It's a total pain in the ass.

• Ugh. Most guys prefer long hair. It's feminine and can be turned into great styles. Short hair can look nice on some girls, but very few. You just have to experiment and see what hair looks best on you.

• some girls look good in shorter hair really... especially if they're punkish

• VERY few women can pull it off, I much prefer long hair.

• I don't like short hair on girls at all.

• I don't like it any more or less than long hair.

• No. Short hair on a woman is disgusting.

• i must see and tell my opinion :))

• Looks good on some. Like any haircut.
    Pics?

• I will almost never take a second glance at a girl with short hair. I am just not attracted to them. Only the most beautiful women can pull off short hair. Even then they would still look better with long hair.

• Depends on how short her hair or more importantly how she looks with the haircut. Personally I prefer long hair, but it's not a must.

• The only thing worse than short hair on a girl is a penis on a girl

• No short hair looks terrible on women. It always will.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm on the same boat with you, i also cut my hair short and since then i can tell its turned a lot of guys away. But honestly, who cares. If a guy is going to turn you down or look lesser of you because you have short hair then they aren't worth it. As long as your happy with it, thats all that matter.

• Me, I prefer a girl with long hair. But some girls can pull off short hair very well. I think it comes down to her facial structure. For example, that pixie vampire chick from Twilight, she has mad hair. It suits her. That same hair wouldn't suit someone with a thicker face. The Rocket girl from Sucker Punch, her short hair also suits her. So it just depends.

• Most guys love long hair but some people really rock short hair! wish i was one of them lol

• Short hair only works for truly stunners.

• Sorry girl... I hate it.. And I think I willl always prefer long hair..:/