Should I dress Modestly?

I'm just curious what guys think. I've heard different opinions about it, and am not sure what's best.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd rather talk to a girl in a t-shirt and loose jeans than one in a low-cut tank top and booty shorts. Girls who have to show off their tits and ass constantly annoy me.

What Guys Said 5

• Do you want to attract a man that values modesty? The answer to this question is the answer to your question.

• Why not... Guys opinions are not the same so the best thing that u should depend is do u feel comfortable... ;)

• Depends on the guys you want to attract.
    Most guys will go for modest of there is one part that's a little slutty. Like jeans and a low cut shirt

• That is not a question I can really answer, it is something you have to decide for yourself.

• Fo you want to?

What Girls Said 1

• You should do what "you" feel is right. I had friends tell me I needed to dress more sexy, but I prefer to be modest. I think the right guy will be fine with this. If you prefer to dress modestly, do it with pride. If you prefer to dress more risque, that is your chose.