What do girls think of me as a first impression based on my picture? Am I noticeable for a 21 year old or not so much?

Please let me know what you think! I've never gotten much attention from women so I've been wondering where I stand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you look around 19-21.
    I can guarantee that your lack of attention from women is how you carry yourself, though. People are attracted to confident people who capture their attention, by your name "just a regular guy" suggests that you don't think much about your self, that you aren't anything special. Also, SMILE :)!
    Obviously, this is just derived from the information you've provided, I could be completely wrong!

• No you are right I'm not very confident and feel kinda meh. But thanks I will try and be more positive!

What Girls Said 8

• You're cute but I wouldn't approach you. You could pass for like 16 or 17. You have a babyface

• So in other words in just not attractive enough?

• No. You just don't look old enough. You look 16, 17, 18. Too young for me.
      So unless you carry a birthday cake with your age, wear a shirt that has your age, or just have your ID taped to your forehead, I would have no way of knowing your age unless I asked you. But I wouldn't approach or ask because you look young. Do you get what I'm saying? Lol

• I mean you are attractive, but you look so young! :(

• You have a cute face. Just smile a bit more.

• Cute but I wouldn't approach. I'd notice you but I wouldn't take a second look.

• they told u before

• You're cute but you're not smiling and that's a bad clue.

• You look alright but you also look like you're kindascared and not confident enough

• A shy rebel

• Slightly above average

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know I'd guess girls would find you decently cute... but of course depends on your body language etc

• You look 12