Girls do you have any preference on what a guy is wearing at all? Like what makes men more attractive?

I have been wearing fancier clothes that fit a little more tight to the body and I seem to be getting a lot more smiles and hellos lately. Maybe that's because I have been smiling more myself not sure lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and I tend to go from jeans and t-shirt kind of guys. And okay this is gonna sound weird, but if a guy is wearing converse, I will practically swoon, haha
    But yeah, as long as the clothes fit properly (aka aren't too tight/too baggy, pants aren't too short) then they're pretty much good. If a guy normally dresses pretty casually, and then he cleans up and wears a suit for a special occasion or something, it's usually reallllly hot.

What Girls Said 6

• Jeans, a t-shirt, nice hair and good shoes, not super expensive shoes, but not dirt cheap ones either, and white socks with dark shoes is a no. So yeah, what you are wearing is fine.

• I personally have a strong type for men. I like men who are either preppy or clean cut.

• I like wife beaters and jeans and also nice suits to fit the occasion

• a casual dressed guy who can wear a button-up once in a while

• I LIVEEEE for khakis on guys and tightish sweaters :$

• I like guys who wear hipster-ish things i think its really cute! and also guys who wear graphic tees!!!

What Guys Said 0