For women only , when you dress up do you wear heels or flats and for hoisery do you wear pantyhose or thigh highs or garter stockings?

I am always dressed up and I wear thigh highs for work and going out socially. For garter stockings, I wear for formal occasions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I seldom if ever wear pantyhose and those stuff. When I dress up I go for heels but not too high as I'm already tall (5'7) and feel self conscious about being much taller. I do however have one pair of thigh highs that are pretty sexy.. bought them for a guy as we were going to get together but that never happened.
    :'(

What Guys Said 1

• if you're a short woman don't wear heels because you won't make up for your height. everybody can see that you wear heels

What Girls Said 3

• I almost always go braless and commando, that way you don't have the underwear lines through your clothes. And I also love yo wear high heels, unless you go to a place where you're gonna be on the grass, then it's better to wear flats for that matter. Lol.

• Never. I had to wear pantyhose when I was a kid and I hated them so now that I dress myself up I do not wear them.
    Maybe I should try to see if one night I'll give it a try again.

• I just don't see the point though. I don't know what they are for. That's like wearing a hat in my opinion

• I have one pair of Tights I've worn them once in the winter cause it was cold and I wanted to wear a dress hasn't happened since then. I hate them.