Me in jeans and my big bum?

when I try and get into tight jeans my ass won't go in
any other girls have the same problems comment suggestions on how I can get into them and comment your stories

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this problem like they fit around the waist but over the ass is hell. Haha omg I had the worst time getting on a pair of jeans I tried to hard the squat and pull up almost got em but wouldn't make it past the but haha so sad! And okay going up a size just makes the waist too big and I fucking hate belts. You know what they need to do is make stretchy but jeans haha #thestruggleisreal

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• wear jeans that fit you. if you can't fit your ass in then u need to go up a size. also try jeans with stretch in them

• I have to buy my jeans at the buckle and vanity. I have the same issue... small waist.. big butt.

• Yep, that's yet another reason why I mostly wear leggings. But when I do wear jeans, I wear ones that are of stretchy material.

• I've got the same problem. All I can do is lose weight. My as* won't fit in skinny jeans any other way... Now I'm a 42 and I'm proud.

• I have a big bum as well and I like my jeans to fit tight so sometimes I have to jump and wiggle lol but I don't wear jeans that completely won't fit up my ass if that's the case then there's nothing ypy can do and you need to get a larger pair

• I haven't had that problem. You look good in sweats though.

• I do... look at my photo... big ass pretty much lol #blackbooty

• that was Me until i changed my brand of jeans