Does a beard suit me?

This is the first time I'm growing a beard and wanted your opinions.
This is after 8 days of growth. If it suits me, I'll continue growing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really into facial hair, but I could DEAL with yours if I had to. I'd say nah, but that's just me. Some girls are into it and others are not. :) For your face though it doesn't look that bad. You could probably work it if you dont go any longer.

What Girls Said 4

• It looks nice on you. I like the length that it is now.

• It would be easier to say if I had a picture without a beard to compare it to. I think it looks goog thouh, suits you :) Facial hair also looks nice in combination with a bold head in my opinion

• yeah it suits you!

• Looks nice as is

What Guys Said 2

• It definitely suits you.

• As a guy who has had a beard for over 40 years, sometimes long and sometimes just stubble, I would say yes it suits you. At the current length it looks really good. Test it by seeing how you feel it looks when it gets longer, but it's easy to keep it trimmed short if it starts to irritate at about 2 weeks to 4 weeks. This is when some people go back to shaving. I think its when the hairs get longer and tangle so just run a comb through it if it starts to irritate. Some guys can't grow an even beard. Interested to see what the girls think.
    Welcome to the club.