What do guys think about skin tight pants?

So I wear skinny jeans a lot. My stepmom says that they aren't attractive and guys don't like them. And whenever I wear blue jeans, they're tight too. I have a good figure. Big butt and thighs and decent legs. So do guys not like tight pants or do you like it?

• Tight jeans look bad on girls
    22% (2)8% (1)14% (3)Vote
  • Tight jeans on girls look good
    78% (7)92% (12)86% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls have always worn tight jeans, because they look good. On guys, different story. Someone tell all the teenage and early 20's boys to start wearing normal pants please.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think it depends on the girl wearing them. What exactly does "big butt and thighs" mean? Or "good legs"?
    There are a few girls that can really pull off the tight pants look. But there are many, many more that just think they can.

Either way, tight pants with the top of a g-string showing in back always looks trashy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean i would upload a picture but that'd be awkward. Like I'm not chubby or fat, but I have curves.

• Yeah, you could upload one. Whether it is awkward or not depends on how you feel about it. I'm not going to ask you for one. If you want a specific answer to whether or not I think you pull it off, you can send me a link in a message. However, if you do that, it would still just be MY opinion, not the opinion of all men. Even then, it's still just an opinion.

• LOL what's wrong with them?
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...mEADB1rrehldo1_1280.jpg
    I mean seriously...

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have as good of body as you say you do I'd say I'd probably enjoy checking you out

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mom Could be right, it all depends on your figure. Big beautiful women don't look particularly well in skin tight clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to see a pic
    some look good, some lesser so

0|0
    0|0
  • From the opinion of a guy who would date an ogre with nice legs and ass, I'd say tight is better.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you have the figure for it, guys like it.

0|0
    0|0