What do guys think about skin tight pants?

So I wear skinny jeans a lot. My stepmom says that they aren't attractive and guys don't like them. And whenever I wear blue jeans, they're tight too. I have a good figure. Big butt and thighs and decent legs. So do guys not like tight pants or do you like it?

• Tight jeans look bad on girls
  • Tight jeans on girls look good

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls have always worn tight jeans, because they look good. On guys, different story. Someone tell all the teenage and early 20's boys to start wearing normal pants please.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it depends on the girl wearing them. What exactly does "big butt and thighs" mean? Or "good legs"?
    There are a few girls that can really pull off the tight pants look. But there are many, many more that just think they can.

Either way, tight pants with the top of a g-string showing in back always looks trashy.

• I mean i would upload a picture but that'd be awkward. Like I'm not chubby or fat, but I have curves.

• Yeah, you could upload one. Whether it is awkward or not depends on how you feel about it. I'm not going to ask you for one. If you want a specific answer to whether or not I think you pull it off, you can send me a link in a message. However, if you do that, it would still just be MY opinion, not the opinion of all men. Even then, it's still just an opinion.

• LOL what's wrong with them?
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...mEADB1rrehldo1_1280.jpg
    I mean seriously...

• If you have as good of body as you say you do I'd say I'd probably enjoy checking you out

• Your mom Could be right, it all depends on your figure. Big beautiful women don't look particularly well in skin tight clothes.

• I would have to see a pic
    some look good, some lesser so

• From the opinion of a guy who would date an ogre with nice legs and ass, I'd say tight is better.

What Girls Said 1

• If you have the figure for it, guys like it.