Is makeup a turn off?

I do minimal, just liquid foundation, light skin toned brown (just a little shimmer), and mascara. It's not caked on either.

• Makeup is a turn off.
  • If it's minimal and natural looking than that's fine. :)
  • I like makeup on girls, just not caked on. It shows that they care what they look like.
  • It's like painting your face, hiding it. Yuck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I and most guys from my knowledge prefer a little bit of makeup. Personally I prefer a little mascara, lip gloss, and nail polish. That's great from my point of view. But anything that's fake such as those fake eyelashes, fake nails, and all that is not good.

• Lmao yeah, there's this girl in my grade and I so badly want to go up to her and say,"Fake nails, fake hair, what are you? Made in china?

What Guys Said 10

• Makeup is good, as long as it is done well. Unless you get your makeup done by a professional, less is more.

• Just a bit of make up, eye make up is the absolute hottest. If your face looks wet from too much make up then it's a complete turn off.

• Nail polish is sexy, esp. on toe nails :D
    Mascara usually is sexy if you don't overdo it.
    Lip gloss can be sexy if you have the right lips and the right color.

Foundation is fucking disgusting most of the time.

• I think a bit of black eyeliner and foundation makes all the difference. All other make up is useless.

• I like when. Girl wears make up.
    Although I do know a few women who still look beautiful without makeup. When they wear it the correct way they look extra beautiful

• Only bothers me when its caked on, otherwise its fine. Just don't wear stuff with glitter in it and get it all over me haha

• I think the best makeup is the makeup that isn't noticed.

• I like makeup on girls even the smoky look eyes or even
    minimal natural looking

• today in my gym a girl showed up with make up and i was like *facepalm*

• I love eye make-up on a girl. It gives real definition to their eyes, cause it can look a bit strange in the morning when they have not go any around the eyes. :/

What Girls Said 4

• C. it shows effort and that one is trying to look decent.

• Depends on where I'm going. Lol :)

• No makeup, right! If we wear no makeup, we have no chance in hell, to compete with the girls who do.