Am I ugly boys?(I have a low self asteam)?

So I have a really really really really really really really low self asteam (sorry if my spelling if off)….. And this one person that I was in a fight argument at school today yelled at me and said"well at least I have a good face to look at unlike you!! ", and then I felt like I wanted to cry because I think that way too much as it is already…. So the point of this is to ask you guys to look at my profile picture and tell me (for my age… 15) on a scale 1-10 how attractive I am… I just need a little leverage so I won't feel so bad about myself always wondering if im ugly…. Thanks soooo much if you can help me out!!! Just click on my profile picture…. Thanks!

And in my picture I dont have any makup on at all… and yes I have dark eyelashes... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not giving you a numeric score, you're 15.

You're not ugly, at all.

"ugly" is a standard put down people use on women (that or slut, basically). It's kind of remarkable the extent to which insults show deep values in society. Women are valued for being pretty, young, and sexually chaste. So the stock insults for women are about her looks, age, or sexual promiscuity thrown in. (Along with bitch, if they are 'too emotional'). Men by contrast are valued for power, physical courage and what they can accomplish, so the insults thrown at men are about being a wuss, loser, suck or a 'pathetic virgin'.

Nobody should take any of those insults seriously, since they are just the most obvious things thrown out to hurt.

• wow… that was a really logical message! Thankyou for being so straight up and I can tell you being truthfull… thankyou for speaking your mind!

What Guys Said 37

• You're a pretty girl. You'll grow to be a very beautiful women. Also your skin is soo nice. You have a pretty face and don't need make up. You need to feel good about yourself. This is important for your mental health which in turn affects your physical health. Just have fun! Be artistic and create! Do things that make you feel good and brighten other people's lives and they will love you so much! Enjoy your youth! When you're older you won't have low self esteem and will look back at how much energy you wasted worrying about what others think about you. When someone tries to insult you just smile at them because you know it's not true and they'll only be weakening themselves.

• Thankyou so much… its one of those things where you can't pay for…. This message that you left meams a lot
      … .. thankyou

• Hey, you look really cute. You also have a sporty look from what I can see. That's just how I see you. Anyway, you look great. She's just a bitch who's trying to make herself feel cool and you feel low. I bet that she's the only person who ever said something like that to you. And that means you got no reason to trust her on that. There are people who look for someone and something to make fun of. And those are the people you should never listen to. So throw her comment back at her face and stand up straight like a real woman.

• Wow! Thankyou! This was a very heart touching message….! And yes… I have been playing basketball and tennis on a team for about 5 and a half years now as the team captain even though im not tall at all… im 5'4… haha… but thankyou for the comment… I like hearing nice comments for once in my life!

• hell naw, you look cute girl.. 8/10

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../2e0.gif

• Lol, who told you you are ugly? Their noses should have grown.

• You look pretty okay, better than average, albeit not 10/10 exceptional.
    Of course, 10/10 exceptional is rare.

• Your actually not ugly I'd say 8·5 to 9

• Somewhere around 7.5-8 Pretty good :)

• you like basketball so asume you're tall... and video-games eh? you're doin' great then don't worry

• Im only 5'4 but I know how to juggle the basketball really well.. And run fast.. So thats why. Im not tall at all haha… but yes, I love video games like madden 15 or fifa 15, gta 5, cod ghosts, and modern warfare… love all of those... Yea thankyou for the nice comment by the way!

• don't worry you're 15 so you might grow... good luck!!

• sweetheart back in my day i would have asked to all the mixers and even to the ring dance, at which time you would have surely shot me down. rock on.

• U're not ugly...
    Come, I wanna pat your forehead

• You have no reason to have low self-esteem, you're incredibly beautiful. Even though the picture quality is crap, I can still see you have gorgeous eyes.

• Only people who has their own issues love wanting to company of others, just to get a rise out of somebody. If you show your enemies that you're enjoying life, then you have won and they've lost.

You're looks is a 10, but your heart is a 100.

• You lost a point for mis-spelling "esteem", but you don't lose any points for appearance.

• Not my type but you're not ugly. Criticisms like that are for insecure people (like yourself) to reassure themselves that THEY'RE good looking. Just forget about it.

• Good looking and nice smile. Nothing to worry about.

• You're about an 8. If I was in your school when I was your age, you would be the girl I liked.

• If I was your age, I'd take you on a date that would make ALL the other girls jealous :)

• pictures too blurry but id give you a safe 7/7.5

• cute as a button

• 8.5

Possible 9.5 with better clothing/makeup /lighting/pose

Definitely above average though.

• not ugly at all. definitely above average.

• You are a good looking girl, feel good about yourself.

• you are not ugly for me... if you consider yourself ugly then i should belong in the top ugliest dude...

• Nah man. Eres hermosa :"0. 8/10 :)

• I gave 2 ratings right before this and you are between 6-7 just by your facial features

• For a 15 year old, you aren't definitely pretty :)

• marry me u are cute as fuck

• Hell no your not ugly one bit your gorgeous I'd say your an 11/10.

• Not even close. You are quite cute.

• 9.5 your beautiful

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry, but honestly having a bunch of strangers tell you if you're attractive or not is not going to help your self esteem. You need to look in yourself for that. Figure out what it is about yourself that you don't like and either find the beauty in it or work to fix whatever the problem is

• I've been trying to do that for my whole life… trust me…. But things happen in my life about once a week that makes me think im ugly… if its not my brothers and sisters telling me im ugly… its my parents… if its not people telling then its my friends…. And I dont know why!!! Because in my family 2 of my sisters are in the modling buisness everyone in my school knows that they are…. And they are 2 years older than me…. And my parents are super strict… so strict that if I were to say the word "god" or "crap", I would be in big trouble… even though those words arnt even bad. And if they need gas money or something I have to give them money that im trying to save up…… so it is really hard to find my "beauty" unless I can move out…. And I can't do that because im 15… and until I move out I had to ask this question because I can not see it… not my whole life so far at least….

• I think you would be like a 6/10 ish. Maybe try a different hairstyle, it might suit you more :) Also, basketball and videogames? You go gurl, same here XD

• your beautiful.100<3 you shouldn't care what others think of you

• you are adorable!