Attention All GAGERS?

To all who do the "rate me" question, All you girls are all equally beautiful in your own way! And to the few guys who have done the same question you's are also handsome in your own way!

There is no set kind of beauty, everyone was given their own kind of looks and their own flaws which make you beautiful/handosome and they make who YOU areeee! Please understand that ! :D xo

I know this ain't a question but I've seen so many of those rate me questions now :P

handsome* made a spelling error >.<

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are two types of people that ask the rate me question.

The first type being the ones that know they are good looking and are sort of rubbing it in other peoples faces and I have not time or patience for that type of person.

and there is

The second type of person that honestly feels they are not good looking and is looking for some reassurance for the opposite gender. This is the type of person I have time for.

Your right to everyone has their beautiful points and their flaws. Even the first type of person I described about showing off how good looking they are is a flaw in their character.

I am the sort of person that gets attracted by looks at the very start (we all do) but if the person I want to date has a poor attitude then it is "Good bye". No excuses for poor attitudes. I have to much respect for myself to put up with that.

What Guys Said 21

• The truth people want to be different from the rest. We all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but people aren't satisfied with their beholder. They always want more or certain people to like them

Also by definition if there is such a thing as beauty there must be something to compare which has to be less so

There is more to looks and 98% of people who ask this question shouldn't be so worried about theirs as they are usually more than adequate

• Everyone has a preferred “type”, or possibly more than one. I think that “type” is a combination of features that we like which add together into a pleasing package. I know that I have a set of features in women which I prefer, which added together gets close to an “ideal” for me in terms of physical appearance. Some variations are acceptable in this, but overall I think that I have a clear set of preferences.

In the past there was a large enough pool of marriage-worthy candidates that most folks (although admittedly not all) could satisfy at least some of their preferences. But nowadays only those with a really high value can afford to be so picky.

I think that for most guys, and I admit to speculating here, that if a woman meets enough of the features we care most about, we are willing to give a lot of leeway on the others. Essentially, we have a sort of “good enough” level not unlike what I talked about in Romantic Architecture. So if a guy cares about X, Y and Z, in that order, then if he finds a woman with a high X, but the Y and Z aren’t high, he might not mind any deficiency in those features that much. But the opposite, a woman with only a high Z, might not cut it. Again, this is rampant speculation.

1) Objective Attraction- the man finds a woman attractive on an objective, impersonal level. This is the “rate me by my photo” level of attraction. It is non-dynamic, meaning it requires seeing a woman at a distance or not in person.

2) Subjective Attraction- this is where a man finds a woman attractive on personal, even visceral level. This is what we mean by “chemistry.” This is heavily dynamic, and probably relies on body language clues, smell and maybe pheromones/hormones. As such, requires close proximity.

3) Personality Compatibility- this is where a woman’s personality matches up with a man’s, such that they “get” each other. This is what we mean by “fell for one another.

• The major point to draw from this post is that nothing beats personal, face-to-face contact. However much your personalities might mesh, and despite whatever reactions photos and video might bring, meeting in person trumps everything. It also means that someone should never consider their cause hopeless. The occult nature of subjective attraction means that you just might be what someone else is looking for, even though they don’t realize it. And that brings this particular post to a close.

• There is such a thing as “sexual draw.” Difficult to define or explain. Basically when a person feels a pull towards someone much stronger than would be expected from their apparent attractiveness. It is unique, between an individual man and woman.

• Glad you think so Zo, but I reckon your the single most beautiful gal on this website, I'll even go as far as to say the internet :D Sorry ladies, the "most beautiful" position has been taken haha xD

• hahahah :P
      he's lying guys! im only the most beautiful in his eyes not everyone elses, so yous are seen the exact same by someone else :D :P

• You mean I said the correct thing :P

• hahahahahaha omg stop with the jokes ;)

• I think the girls who put effects and lots of make up on their rate me pics stupid. it's the same as putting up a pic of someone else that is hot and taking the credit or better said the ego boost they needed. some of them think duckface gets more people to like their looks quack quack

• hahhaa those duckfaces facials :")

• Seeking attention and approval to make themselves feel good

• yeah i guess thats how most of us see it

• I think you have a great attitude about this. Very positive.

• While slightly incorrect as there are some physical characteristics that get people statistically lower scores (aka more people give them lower ratings), that doesn't mean there won't be someone to give them 10/10 either way, so I agree with your sentiment.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...risons_manitou2121.jpg

• although it's funny because I find the girls above the 7.0 composite average rating less attractive than the 6.0 to 6.9 images, heh.

• i still find them all beautiful tho!
      aha okay :)

• yeah thats the thing tho, everyone does see everyone differently! people have to understand that just one person commenting bad about you shouldn't stop you from trying, its just their preference, it should me like nothing :) but thanks for your opinion ! :)

• Lol I think I have a kind of handsome looking face even if most girls don't think so. The number rating system is kind of overrated. Most girls say I'm a 5. Well in basketball 5/10 is a pretty good shooting percentage lol.

• hahahah nice way to put it! glad you think of yourself like that, if only more people did the same! :D

• Haha well let's just say today is a good day. I'm feeling overly good about myself today.

• Thats good to know!! :D lets hope it stays like that aye aha :))

• 100% Agree. I actually have a copy/paste response for the rate me questions lol!

• hahahaha! :") well thats one way to answer people! :D ahah

• I just got sick of typing up the same thing everytime lol!

• haha wouldn't blame you, there's so many of them haha

• i'm a guy and i want to be called beautiful not handsome

• Although it may seem beauty is subjective, it is partially objective as well. If we look at some celebrities who are considered hot, you will see that the majority of people will agree they are attractive. This is a good example of how beauty is objective. It can also be subjective too as one person may find another person attractive that others don't.

So what do you think about that?

• yeah i agree there, i just think differently tho, like i find everyone has their own kind of beautiful/handsome. But i was just mentioning mostly about the rate me questions, like there is no point on trying to get rated on this site to just feel better about yourself , like there are people here that will do anything to bring you down...

• I find it quite the opposite. I can't find anyone to bring me down lol

• it's just an ego thing somtimes.. insecurities.. but everyone is beautiful in their own way, i agree.

• I guess they don't have the "Hot or Not" app.

• I think beautiful and handsome are somewhat objective as only some looks are considered "model" worthy but I think attractiveness is entirely based on the person and also there are so many other factors than physical looks.

• yeah thats the thing tho, model worthy is all fake tho , the amount of make up used and the model look is known as perfect. -.- its trueee that attractiveness is based on the whole person not just their looks tho! :) but all these rate me questions on here is all based on their looks not on who they are, they are asking rate me just by looking at their picture :) but thanks for your opinion :)

• For me, doing rate me threads is missing the point. Confidence comes from within not from what others deem you as that's why I don't change my pic to one of my face even though I'm handsome and people assume (because I don't show it) that I must not be. but thanks for your opinion :)

• hm lol ok it doesn't negate everything you say before it, but it is pretty sassy

• I disagree. There definitely is a set kind of beauty and a set kind of ugly.

• Not really, people believe there isss

• @Hopefuldreamer8 I'd really like to see though, I'm about your same age you know, we would probably get along. If I pm you would you show me? What if your dad was really handsome and his looks have transfered to you?

• I'm just not comfortable with it. I don't even have a picture for Facebook.

• I rate you 8 out of 10, cupcake. ;)

• 'Fraid not.
    At least for 'all guys'.

• what?

• what hahah

• if only i'm handsome for the most eyes in this world can see

• You better copy and paste that shit, because those fucking questions will never go away.

• Are you sure? I have always wanted to rate myself but was too scared until you said all this in your "question". Can you take a quick gander?
    1000uglypeople.com/.../...est-Man-In-The-World.jpg

• I couldn't agree more.

What Girls Said 11

• Rate me lol I need attention! -.- lol jk

• hahaha :P

• geez @MarkyyG123, harassing people who comment on my questions aye :P hahaha

• haha no, what? no, I was justing saying a really bad joke haha :P

• preach it sista

• I dont get how people do rate me questions in anonymous and put up links on how they look? What is the point for putting anon?

but i know what you are talking about..

• aha i agree there, probs dont want people to know who the user is or something?

yeah :)

• I'm just not really comfortable with it. I don't even have a picture for Facebook.

• Oops wrong one. I'm on my phone sorry.

• @soccerchick4eva
    I have not done one of those but that is really nice and thoughtful of you to say! I say you get you own MHO!! :))

• Until they start to believe it themselves, reassuring them is pointless

• i know it won't change their mind but there's so many of them questions -.-

• I've done only one rate me but I only did it cause I was severely bored. And I agree with you 100% on this entire thing lol

• yes ! that's right !

• Thank you for making this post :)

• (Y) true thing !

• Aww this is so sweet! We need more people like you in this world :)