Curvy girl problems!!!?

there are a lot of problems curvy girls have such as : not being able to get into your jeans, go all the way through a small hole or under your bed, bike seats never!, yoga pants and leggings always go see through
can any other girls relate to this and comment any stories they have had.
many thanks and lots of love millia xx

Most Helpful Guy

• mmm well I had to upgrade my shorts because I started going hard on leg days! my legs are rock solid lol. and I have a nice little toned ass you can see popping out of my shorts hahaa. oh and I have to buy a new motorcycle leather jacket :P im bummed about this. not a girl though :D

What Guys Said 1

• I absolutely LOVE that yoga pants effect! HOT! lol!

Are your curvy problems more related to your hips and ass or your bodacious breasts?

What Girls Said 4

• curvy girl or fat girl? because there IS a difference

• Same here... I hate it when I'm shopping for skinny jeans... In Greece there aren't a lot of fancy clothes in large sizes... I'm trying to fit my thighs and butt in them and it's not happening. Thank God there are stores with clothes size 42 :)

• I have the worst luck dress shopping. I'm always like "do these dress makers not understand how estrogen works?" xD

• I think you should buy thicker leggings haha The $10 ones never cut it for my butt. :< Until I was 12 I could get through a sliding door with only 4.5 inches open, but after my butt an boobs came in... Well, when I got locked out of the house there was no getting in that way. I could find jeans, but they were always too long.