Should I get my nipples pierced?

Do guys like it? And does it hurt or cause any infections. I don't want to get it for attention, i simply think it looks nice but i don't know if it'd make me seem slutty :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• No. Please leave them natural. Seeing natural breasts and nipples is more of a pleasure because it's natural beauty. And I also think that piercings look weird on nipples. That just doesn't seem like the right place for them.

• Enjoy your boobs for a while before you go punching holes in em. At least wait until you're old enough to drink.

• I think they'd be awesome, kinky and I've seen them before on an ex she looked great.

• Hahaha I'd rather you leave comment than down vote, spinless coward!

• Not a big fan of nipple piercings.

• I know what the answer is to the question 'Should you never breed?'

• nooooo. why on earth would you want to do that? nipples are just perfect the way they are.

• looks awful

What Girls Said 2

• If you are going to get them done get one done first. If it heals properly you can do the other one, this means you can still brestfeed later.
    Two of my close friends have theirs, they look really nice and they said it was painful but not that bad, just make sure that you go to a good place to get it done.

• I think it looks gross :/