Are there any girls who don't go for the whole Gangster look?

Are there any girls who actually like a nice clean looking guy. (buttoned shirt, neat shoes etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean by gangster look, loose fitting t-shirts and trousers down to their knees. Then no, I definitely do not like the 'gangster' look.

What Girls Said 4

• I literally have no idea when the gangster/swag look became so popular. It's like it happened in a day.

I thought it was just a trend when I was a teenager but I'm 24 going out and seeing guys in their 30s in jerseys, graphic tees, and jeans with words in shiny print on them.
    I was really looking forward to being an adult and seeing guys dress like they stepped out of GQ... :( *tears up*

• I find that 'gangster' look kind of annoying and lame.
    Id prefure a clean looking guy over a gangster

• Personally I'm not into the "gangster" look. Its But looking over the top preppy isn't super attractive either. I like a guy who will dress nice but not super nice like wearing a button up shirt everyday or nice shoes everyday. But dresses nice every once in a while. Just don't worry much!

• Of course not. Every girl in the entire world goes for one type of guy, every there guy is doomed to single life forever. Sorry.

What Guys Said 0