Ladies and Gents - How do you like Hair?

I've been wondering how guys like a girls hair to be and how the Girls like the Guys hair to be...what do YOU like on the opposite sex's head?

Hair that's...

Short?

Long?

Curly?

Straight as a board?

Bald?

Let me know what you think ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I dig girls with medium-long hair, as long as it's not shorter than their shoulders, (never really was one for the short-cut). any color is cool with me, but I seem to drift more towards brunettes than anyone else

As for my own hair, it's pretty shaggy, normally I refuse to get it cut until it starts effecting my vision and almost wreck while I'm driving.(at the moment it's just starting to cover my eyes) As for the color, in the winter it gets pretty dark for some reason, and in the summer it normally lightens up into a rather light brown (it actually looks like it could turn blonde if it kept going the way it does). I normally never style it, I just get it soaking wet, then dry it off and shake my head, and let it fall into place.

What Guys Said 1

• In general, I'm very fond of hair, so long as it's not found in my soup, pie, or shower drain. So long as it's attached to another living being, I'm ok with it. Short, long, curly, straight, it makes no matter. It's all good with me.

What Girls Said 4

• it depends, I dig the emo, long, straight bangs look. but I also like the classical, jason, greek statue hair. and I much prefer dark hair to light hair.

this

link

or this

link

• generally speaking, I like guys with short hair. I like really short faux hawks, or a cropped cut, or crew cut. brush cuts are not too bad either. I like short hair because it shows off a guy's face and it makes them look sharp and alert..and handsome. the only sexy guy I know with long hair is axl rose back in the 80s/90s. medium hair on guys (with a bit of fringe covering their forehead/eyes etc) to me doesn't look very good because it just makes them look more tired.

• Short hair is HOT, I don't care what guys think. Some girls look AMAZING in short hair. It shows their personality, it is sexy, and young. That is just my opinion, you can disagree all you want, but it is what I believe.

• I snuck a peek at your pic, and it supports your position in this. Short hair can be HOT!

• Thanks, I just got it cut. lol. You made my day :)

• Hey, thanks!!!! I just got it cut. You just made my day :)

• I like short brown hair the best. I don't really care if it is straight or curly.