Tall girls: Do you wear high heels just to make guys look short?

I'm short for a guy. I'm 4'10" and i'm 19. When girls wear high heels they make me look really short. Especially tall girls. Why do tall girls wear high heels?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wear heels, it's because I want to look good for wherever I'm going. Not because I want to make guys feel short, lol. It's not about that at all.

What Girls Said 8

• Hahahaha it's nothing to do with you😂😂 heels make you look thinner and give your legs a great shape as well as dressing up an outfit and giving a girl confidence

• Because it makes us look thinner. Heels don't just make you look taller, they slim out your leg and torso making you appear thinner then you actually are.

• Heels = to make you taller (if you feel short - which I sometimes do), to make your legs look even better.
    That's what I wear them for...

• Because we want to. Don't make this all about you.

• No, lol. I wear them because they look really good with my long legs. Not everything is for you guys, we wear stuff that makes us feel comfortable/beautiful/sexy with.

• Thee is something about heels that make you feel more confident.

• Because we feel hotter in them :-) And to look taller...:D

• I'm 5'4" but, why not express your looks, flaunt it, don't hide it.

What Guys Said 2

• i can understand if a girl wears heels and fake her height. talll girls with high heels aren't ridiculous but short girls who try to make up for their lack of height

• Damn you're 4'10? I'm 5'3. It doesn't bother me when a tall girl wears heels. Bro you're still a man aren't you? Height doesn't matter they are still females and you're still a man.