Unattractive?

I've been told that I have a...strange taste in style.It's not really girly-girl but more...punkish I guess.Basically I don't wear anything I couldn't just take off and run in.I don't wear heels,I don't wear really tight shirts(some fitted shirts but never tight),the only makeup I wear is on my eyes,I love sneakers and jeans,I like leather jackets,fingerless gloves,ties,and I hardly ever wear skirts or dresses.Am I unattractive to most guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• theres a guy out there lookin for some one with your exactly style :-P my last boyfriend didn't really like half of my style so I changed while I was with him, and it didn't work out. as soon as we had broken up and I changed back into my old self a bit one of my best guy friends came out and told me how much he was so glad I changed back to the real me and he liked that a lot about me, that guy and I have been dating for almost 4 months, and I have NVR been happier with a guy. so just wait, the right ones a comin :D

What Guys Said 2

• Some guys will flee, others are looking for you. I say stick with it; generic sucks.

• its a hardcore turn off sorry

just no gloves and no tie and your all set

What Girls Said 4

• I've been told I should never wear certain things I love. Like Doc Marten boots or skinny jeans, which I'm sure many guys hate, but who cares? I can't fathom stashing away my docs or skinnies and if some guy won't give me a chance just because he doesn't find my style attractive, then it's his problem. Anyway, in my experience, most guys don't really care about what girls wear, as long as he finds the girl herself attractive and cool.

• I guess if we wear what we like then we pull in the people we actually want around then.If they are gonna judge us by what we wear,then those are not the kind of people we to associate with(btw I agree with you on the skinny jeans,they are awesome :p)

• you probablly didn't want a girl to answer this but o well no you deffinatly are not unattractive I mean I have never seen you but everyone has a different style and people have different taste that their looking for in a girl all you can do is find a guy tht likes the styles you wear

• That's just ur style. Some guys will think you are attractive and some will think your aren't unattractive. We all have different taste in what we like. But I'd say stick with ur style.

• no, it is just your personal style