Guys: What do you think of girls who dress stylish?

Like girls who clearly plan out their outfit and like to look nice, not necessarily 'fancy' but they have style and look put together wherever they go, even just to class.

What's your impression of girls like that? Do you get a certain 'vibe' about what she might be like? is it a turn off or a turn on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well usually I don't really pay attention to her style if I barely know her but if you caught my eye I might say something like you have a nice sense of style or something of the nature. some guys might think you are out of their league possibly because you are so stylish

What Guys Said 4

• Still looking for that girl that can make sweatpants, an old shirt, undone hair, and makeup seem like that best thing in the world (I know its possible and has been done, I just can't find it u. u)

Anyways, I like the effort that is put into making yourself look nice. It shows you are fashionable, and if you were my girlfriend, you could teach me a thing or two. Only problem I would have with it is if it was used as a disguise to hide a insecure girl on the inside.

Effort +1

• They are usually the best. Every person (that includes guys) should care about how they look. If the person doesn't give a sh*t then okay but they will most likely never attract anyone. But that's up to them.

• They are my favorite type of girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course everyone likes a well put together person. Makes no sense not to. =)