Do girls find me handsome, average , or a bit below average? Honest thoughts?

I'm 21 and I struggle with poor self esteem because I have never dated. I'm just curious to know where I stand.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are cute, but you look very young. I think you need to work on self esteem because you are attractive. But if I saw you and didn't know your age, I'd think you're like 17 or 18. I'm 23, so I don't really like younger guys. If I saw you without knowing your age, I wouldn't ask you out just because you look young. You seem like you'd be shy and lacking self confident, guys underestimate the attraction of confidence. Even the handsomest guy needs a little for girls to be interested and not just attracted. So work on it and love your yourself. You need validation from yourself. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 8

• You and millions of others struggle with the same thing.

See... girls like you...

Try to be more outgoing. Go out with your friends. They'll help you out too (if they're real friends). =)

• You look shy and quiet. Sometimes girls can find that creepy. I think you're physically attractive.

• I think you're handsome. Just style your hair a bit and dress up a little bit and you'd look great. 😊 You're a 9 or 10 in my book.

• You're definitely a hottie!!(: I'd totally rape your face!!(;

• Your nose is kind of weird looking but you're still attractive!
    I struggle with self-esteem as well and I know telling you to be more outgoing isn't helpful at all. Just good luck! You'll find a girl.

• How can I be attractive with a weird looking nose though? O. o

• Because the rest of your face makes up for it. :P besides a lot of people think Owen Wilson is attractive and look at his weird ass nose. You're cute and a lot of other girls will think so too.

• I dont know why u have low self esteem i think u. Well cute if u styled ur hair slightly woukd look even better i woukd say ur a 6.5 with styled hair a 7 xx

• Oh ok. Why not a 7 as is? 6.5 still isn't attractive. Could I be a 7 with a nose job?

• Do not get a nose job u are fine the way u are... 6.5 is high maybe just. Cause i only see the one pic of ya? Please dont be so hard on urself... I think ur good looking boy and u should beleive that too

• Well I want to be a 7 which is slightly handsome, so why am I not a 7? There must be a reason :(

6.5 is meh

• I think you are handsome, there is nothing holding you back from getting out there other than yourself!

Don't be so hard on yourself

• Thanks. I appreciate that. I just have low self esteem cause some girls had called me ugly over the past couple years. I'll try and get out there!

• People that put other people down are just trying to make them self feel better at the expense of others, don't let them knock your confidence! x

• Whats your personality like? Are you shy? Are you sensitive? Are you smart?

What Guys Said 3

• How tall are you? That might be your problem man

• I would fuck you upside down, right side up and in a basket of hush puppies and we don't need no stinking honey (butter... honey butter).

• You're just a regular guy. Shut the fuck up for God's sake already