Do you think it will ever be socially acceptable for guy's to wear their girlfriends clothes?

Girls already wear their boyfriends clothes, so do you think we will ever get to the point where it's socially acceptable for guys to wear their girlfriends clothes.

Got the idea for this question from Meet the Parents and the scene where Greg is wearing Pam's robe/nightgown. Currently watching the movie.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well one time my fiancĂ© and I were comparing waist sizes so we put on each other's jeans. I told him that he couldn't wear mine anymore because he rocked them better than I do.

What Girls Said 3

• Not unless some designer 'makes it up' and then it becomes a trend.
    And even then you'd be considered ad least eccentric and strange.

• No... it sounds like a turn off to me :/

• I hope not

• Why not?

• I don't think wearing your clothes makes him girly, but in fact that he's secure about his masculinity/manhood enough to.

• It's not about being secure in his manhood. Same way my man wouldn't want be secure enough in my womanhood to go shave of my hair like some women do these days, I don't want him looking feminine either. If I wanted that, I'd just date a tomboy instead of a man.

What Guys Said 3

• The question is: Will it fit? Men tend to be bigger than the women they date (not always though). If you want to wear your girls clothes, then do it, but don't first you've gotta figure out if it fits.

• In some places and circles it already is acceptable.

• Probably, but I haven't seen too many guys who could fit in their girlfriends' clothes, or feel comfortable in them.